⁰⁵

January 5, 2015

January 5, 2015

It was the first day of classes in the Pledis School of Arts since the holiday break. Some people were eager to meet their friends again after a long holiday break, while some just wanted to keep sleeping and pretend that the break was still ongoing.

Minghao was walking to school, wearing the earrings his boyfriend had given him. He would have walked to school with Junhui, but he knew that the elder might still be sleeping and would probably come to school a little late as he usually did. If anything, the biggest reason Junhui goes to school and tries not to miss a day, despite not liking school in general, is just to see and spend time with Minghao.

He entered the gates to the school where he bumped into four of his friends.

"Oh, Minghao!" Mingyu waved.

"Hi, Minghao." Jisoo smiled. "How was the holiday break for you?"

"Hello!" Minghao responded. "It was alright. I pretty much spent the entire holiday with Jun and our families."

"Oh, sounds nice." Mingyu chuckled, imagining the bountiful amount of delicious food on the table, knowing full well how overboard the Wen family can get when it comes to preparing food for celebrations.

"Wait. Minghao, you're wearing earrings?" Seungkwan asked, looking at the pair of dangling earrings hanging on both of the boy's ears.

"Will that be fine?" Hansol asked. "Guys aren't allowed to wear earrings here in school."

"Oh, yeah." Minghao said, now slightly worried if he would be reprimanded for violating the school dress code. "Jun, gave it to me. I wanted to wear it."

Seungkwan crossed his arms.. "Can you be more obvious that you and Jun are dating?"

Minghao scoffed. "A few months ago, I caught you and Hansol kissing in the gym -"

Hansol covered Minghao's mouth, stopping him from speaking. "Haha..." A strong blush forming on his cheeks and all the way to his ears.

Mingyu burst out in laughter. "What the hell, guys! You were making out in the gym room?"

Jisoo closed his eyes, as if trying to protect his innocent and untainted soul. "W-Why are you guys doing stuff like that there?"

"My goodness gracious! Minghao!" Seungkwan lightly hit Minghao's arm. "Are you planning on telling the entire school? Can you please quiet down before spilling tea?"

Hansol removed his hand from Minghao's mouth. "I think we should go, classes might start soon."

Jisoo raised an eyebrow. "Classes start in around an hour. We came to school rather early."

Hansol looked around, seeing other students who were entering the school gates. "L-Let's just go and talk there instead of here."

They walked inside the school and went through the halls. They all went into their respective classrooms. Minghao, Mingyu, and Seungkwan were all in the same classes, while Jisoo and Hansol were in different ones.