⁰²

December 15, 2014

December 15, 2014

Minghao's parents, Mr. and Mrs. Xu, have gone on a vacation back in China to visit Minghao's grandparents. The boy, on the other hand, was left behind because he was sick with colds due to the winter. Minghao was never good with handling the cool temperatures.

Unfortunately, it was already too late to cancel the flight. So, his parents had asked for him to be allowed to stay over at the Wens' for a week. The Wen family had immediately agreed. Both families, coming from Chinese origins who had been living in South Korea, the Wen and Xu family, had been long-time neighbors and family friends.

Junhui knocked on the door to his room, carrying two mugs of hot chocolate that he had brewed for his boyfriend.

"Come in." He heard a voice from the inside say.

He came inside his room, bringing over the two mugs of hot chocolate. He sees Minghao, standing by the window, looking outside. "Haohao, I brought you hot chocolate."

"Oh," Minghao turned around and smiled. "Thanks, Junnie."

How beautiful it was—Minghao's smile. Junhui loved every part of it, every part of him.

He placed the two mugs on the desk by the study and went over to Minghao. "What are you looking at, Hao?"

The younger shook his head. "It's nothing."

Junhui frowned. "I've known you for a long time, Hao. Something's bothering you."

"It's not a big deal though. Don't worry too much." Minghao smiled, trying to assure the elder.

"Hao, you know, you can always tell me anything, right?" Junhui gently caressed Minghao's cheek and placed a kiss on his forehead.

The younger sighed. "Just... it's a shame that I couldn't come with mom and dad."

Junhui pouted, faking to be sad. "But you have me! Do you not want to be with me?"

The younger chuckled at his boyfriend's cute actions. "It's not that. I just miss China a bit. It's been a while."

"Yeah, me too, Hao." Junhui grinned, holding Minghao's hand in his. "Don't worry, Hao. I'll take you there when we have our honeymoon. I promise." He winked.

Minghao scoffed. "Junnie, we're minors and we haven't even gotten married yet. What honeymoon are you talking about?"

"Oh, so, you wanna get married to me, my Haohao?" He kissed the back of the younger boy's hand.

Minghao was red as a strawberry. "I-I mean, i-isn't that already a given? If you don't want to, then, don't bother!" He turned around, facing the opposite of the older boy, crossing his arms together.

Junhui placed his hands on the younger's waist, turning Minghao around to face him. "You already know that I would love to marry you."

Minghao looked away, avoiding Junhui's eyes.