Prologue

Junhui opened his eyes, a bright light shining everywhere around him. He covered his eyes with his hands as to not be blinded, but as he focused his vision forward, he saw something—a figure. His sight was a tad bit blurry, but he could tell that it was a person. However, he couldn't quite tell who it was, since all he could see was that person's back.

It was surreal, as if none of it was real.

Junhui wasn't sure why, but he felt something from seeing that person. His heart was pounding and he placed a hand in his chest. His eyes widened at the realization. "Hao?"

That 'someone' slowly turned around, a faint smile forming on his cheeks. "You found me." His eyes were warm, just as how Junhui remembered it to be.

Junhui fell on his knees, tears welling up in the corner of his eyes. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry it took me so long."

Minghao smiled, spreading his arms wide under the light. "Junnie." He called.

Junhui wiped his tears and quickly got up, running towards Minghao. He fell on Minghao's embrace. "I'll never let you go ever again." He snuggled in the base of Minghao's neck, tightening his arms around the other Chinese male. "I love you, Hao."

"I love you too, Junnie."

Junhui held Minghao's hand, interlocking their fingers with each other. "Won't you stay with me forever?"

"Always."

- END OF PROLOGUE -