²³

(TRIGGER WARNING)

November 9, 2015 (2)

"ARGH!" Junhui was writhing in agony. His head was pouding and he was feeling surges of pain going through him. His vision was blurring up and he was losing strength in his legs.

He stumbled down the floor, pressing down on his temples as if that would alleviate the pain, but it didn't. The pain wasn't stopping and even more so as  there was now a newfound pain—his memories.

The door creaked open.

"I heard that Ms. Kim sent you to get a marker." Sir Park walked inside the room. He stops for a second upon seeing Junhui. He cleared his throat. "D-Did you get what you needed?"

He clenched his fist. "You..."

Sir Park took a step back. "W-What?"

Junhui grabbed him by the collar. "Why the fuck is this with you?" He raised the silver earring on his hand.

"I-I don't know what that is!" Sir Park stuttered, his legs shaking from fear.

Junhui threw him to the ground. "Don't fucking lie to me!" He'd lost it. He could no longer think properly.

"I-I don't know!" Sir Park tried to get away, crawling on the floor, but ended up kicked by the Chinese male, sprawling on the wall. "Fuck!" He winced. "You and that bitch-"

Junhui threw a punch at his face before he could continue. "Don't you dare fucking talk like that." He grit his teeth, enraged, but trying to hold himself back by the slightest.

"You fucking..." Sir Park coughed up blood. "That bitch deserved it! Trying to seduce me, but acting like he didn't know!"

Junhui could no longer control himself. He kicked him right in the chest, causing Sir Park cough up even more blood.

"F...uck..." Sir Park groaned out in pain. He was breathing heavily, his lips were bleeding.

Junhui grabbed his collar, slamming Sir Park's head against the wall. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM, YOU FUCKING BASTARDP?!"

Sir Park flinched in pain. "I'll fucking kill you!" He took out a pen from his pocket and stabbed the Chinese student on his shoulder.

Junhui shrieked in pain, losing his balance and fell down.

Sir Park jumped on top Junhui, stabbing him once more on the area beside his shoulder.

"ARGH!" Junhui screamed in pain, blood coming out of him.

"Do you wanna know what I did to that boyfriend of yours?" Sir Park grinned. "I drugged him and then when I was finally all alone with him, I took off all his clothes." He laughed. "He woke up pretty quickly, but it made it even more exciting." He pushed the pen lodged in the joint of Junhui's right shoulder further down. "Do you know how smooth his skin was? Each and every corner of his body was erotic." He took his hands off the pen and put them on Junhui's neck. "But that bitch dared to hit me. So, I broke his arm. It was easy since it hadn't healed yet." He tightened his grip on Junhui's neck. "He acted like he didn't want it screaming and crying, but I knew he did! If he didn't stop squirming, I wouldn't have needed to rip out the stupid earring from his ear."

Junhui tried to struggle out, trying to remove Sir Park's grip on him with his left hand. He couldn't speak, as phe felt Sir Park's hands squeezing his neck hardly. With whatever strength he had left, he kicked Sir Park off of him with his knee.

Sir Park let go as he felt the Chinese boy's knee hit directly on his ribs, sprawling on the floor in pain.

Junhui was coughing, inhaling and exhaling rapidly. He took out the ballpen stabbed inside his shoulder. He yelled in pain, more blood dripping out. He gripped the pen in his tightly, trying his best to stand up and keep his balance.

He kicked him over and over again without a single hint of hesitation, until Sir Park's ribs broke. L"YOU FUCKING BITCH! GO DIE!" He held him by the collar, punching him in his face repeatedly, his knuckles bleeding from the constant impacts.

Sir Park's face was bleeding and bruised all over, his nose was broken, his lips busted, but Junhui was showing no signs of stopping.

Junhui's right arm was in an immense out of pain as blood was contatly dripping down from the stabbed area on his shoulder, but he didn't care. He gripped Sir Park's collar tighter with his injured hand as he punched his face again.

Sir Park reached out for a vase on top of a nearby desk and smashed it on the side of Junhui's head.

Junhui fell to the ground, letting go of the pen in his hand. The side of his head was bleeding and the impact made him slightly dizzy.

"It's not my fault!" Sir Park yelled, trying to crawl away. "That bitch was the one who seduced me first! He was acting like he didn't know anything! So, I just taught him a lesson! But he kept squirming and crying!"

Junhui grabbed the a pen, his vision was blurring up and was in pain all over. He ran to Sir Park, holding the pen out. "You-" He stabbed him as hard as he could on his stomach. He repeatedly stabbed him again and again, until he felt no more strength coming out of Sir Park.

Sir Park dropped to the ground, blood pooling around him.

Junhui was breathing heavily, his hands and shirt stained with the teacher's blood. He dropped the pen to the ground, his legs shaking.

He walks out of the room, blood dripping down, leaving a trail of red at each step. He walks up to the stairs with his aching legs, opening the door to the rooftop.

The sun was shining on him as he walked towards the edge of the rooftop.

Tears were falling down his face. "Hao..."

He clenched his fist, looking up in the sky.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't take you to China."

"I'm sorry, we couldn't even get married."

"I'm sorry, I wasn't able to protect you."

"I'm sorry, for forgetting you."

"I'm sorry, Hao." A tear rolled down his face. "But I'll be there with you. We can finally be together again." He closed his eyes and smiled, the last tear rolling down his cheeks.

"I love you, my Haohao."

He took a step forward.

The winds went past him and eventually, the concrete.

The death of Wen Junhui.

END