⁰⁹

July 10, 2015

July 10, 2015

Classes have ended about an hour ago. All the students were no longer in their classrooms, except the four boys—Soonyoung, Junhui, Jeonghan, and Jihoon. The four of them had decided to stay in their classroom after school, talking amongst themselves. Jeonghan and Seungcheol had just gotten into a fight yesterday and were trying to avoid each other. They were staying inside the classroom because they didn't want to coincidentally bump into Seungcheol, for if they do, then, things might escalate in a not so positive light.

Junhui, on the other hand, was also there, waiting for Minghao to finish with his dance practice. He wanted to go home with his boyfriend, and maybe take a detour in a café or a dessert place. Although, he was also trying to somewhat comfort Jeonghan, probably.

"You two should just make up soon." Soonyoung urged.

Jeonghan crossed his arms together, leaning back on the chair. "He should apologize first, not me."

"What exactly happened anyways?" Jihoon asked.

Jeonghan let out a heavy sigh. "He was being such a bitch when-"

"Wait." Jisoo interrupted. "What's that sound?"

They all took a moment to pause, trying to hear whatever Jisoo had heard.

"A siren?" Junhui tilted his head. "It's getting louder and louder."

"Soonyoung, go check it." Jihoon said.

Soonyoung stood up and walked up to the windows, looking outside. "There's... an ambulance...?" He squinted. "I think it's headed to our school. I don't know. Not sure."

The rest of the boys stood up as well and looked out the window, seeing an ambulance getting closer and closer to their school.

"Did something happen?" Jihoon scratched the back of his head.

"W-Was there an accident?" Jeonghan further put his head out the window to see more, looking for something that may have been an accident.

They all rushed outside to see what was going on. They ran through the stairs, going three floors down. As they got to the ground floor, they saw the medical staff, carrying a stretcher, trying to quickly go up the stairs. 

"Please! Come here! Quick!" A familiar voice yelled.

They, along with a lot of other people who were trying to see what had happened, followed the medical staff. It was crowded and they could barely see what was happening.

"ARGH!" A familiar voice shrieked in pain, different from the other one. It was a voice the friends had known very well, especially Junhui.

In that moment, Junhui's eyes shot, and he immediately went through the crowed, even if it meant pushing others. Then, he saw it. It was his boyfriend who was laying on the ground right beside the stairs, the boy's face was filled with visible agony. He fell to the ground, crumbling. "Hao!" He didn't know what to do. He didn't know what had happened nor did he know what on earth he can do to stop the boy from feeling whatever pain he was feeling.