⁰⁸

March 19, 2015

March 19, 2015

Classes have just ended for the students of the Pledis School of Arts. Most of the students were all going home, while some have stayed to talk with their friends, practice, study, or pretty much any reason they could possibly have. In all sense, high school is a time where students are brimming with youth.

Minghao was inside one of the practice rooms in their school. He was working on some dance routines and was trying to develop them. He was busy with schoolwork, but he always made sure to reserve some time for himself to practice dancing. That's the whole purpose of being in an arts school after all. He has always liked dancing, the feeling of ecstasy it gave and the sense of achievement was beyond him.

He took a slight break, hoping to freshen up with choregraphy ideas. He grabbed a bottle of water from his bag and drank some. He turned to face the mirror, until he noticed something behind him.

Hm? The door's slightly opened? Did Jun come? I already told him before that he should just come in and that he wasn't disturbing me.

He looked at the time on his phone, checking his messsges while he was at it.

[5 Unread Messages from Junnie]

Junnie:

haohao
i'll be at the cafeteria with soonyoung and the other guys.
tell me when u're finished
let's go home together

read

He put his phone inside his pocket. He gathered up all his things and put them inside his backpack, slinging it onto his shoulders. He walked outside, not forgetting to close the door and the lights.

As he was walking along thr hallways, he was met with his homeroom teacher, Sir Park.

"Minghao." Sir Park called.

Minghao gave a slight bow. "Good afternoon, sir."

"You must have been practicing your dancing. You've been working really hard these days."

"No, it's nothing, sir."

"Here." Sir Park handed him a white paper bag that seemed to have food inside. "You must have been exhausted after all that. Take this."

"Oh, no, sir. I'm alright." Minghao shook his head.

"No, it's okay. You worked hard for the spelling bee. You even won the first place and got a gold medal amongst the fifteen other schools that competed." Sir Park placed a hand on the boy's shoulder. "It's the least I can give you for all your hard work."

"Then, I'll accept it." Minghao took the paper bag from Sir Park, taking a peek inside of it. "Pain au chocolat? Oh, I really like this! Thank you. I'll enjoy it, sir!" Minghao said, waving as he left.

The boy continued to walk around, at a faster pace this time, looking for his boyfriend. Soon enough, he was able to spot Junhui who was sitting on a table with Soonyoung, Seungcheol, and Jeonghan.

"Oh, it's Minghao!" Jeonghan waved as Minghao walked closer to them.

"Wow, our Minghao is hardworking, huh?" Soonyoung chuckled. "You've been practicing for a while now. I thought your boyfriend was gonna die from waiting."

"You done, Hao? You should've texted me." Junhui said.

"Why bother? We're both in the school." Minghao exhaled as he sat down. "You should've just come inside the practice room. I already told you that you aren't disturbing."

"From the point of view of someone who also likes dancing, I get the highest amount of inspiration when I'm alone. I didn't want to ruin that for you by going in." Junhui smiled.

Minghao ruffled Junhui's hair.

"What's that?" Seungcheol pointed to the white paper bag that the boy was holding.

"Oh, this?" Minghao opened it and took out the pastry. "Sir Park gave it to me."

"Oh, that looks good. Can I have some?" Soonyoung asked, his eyes basically drooling for them.

"Just a tiny bit." Minghao pinched a part of the bread.

Soonyoung opened his mouth, making an 'aaa' sound.

Minghao fed Soonyoung with the small piece of bread that he had taken apart.

"Haohao! Me too!" Junhui opened his mouth, making the same 'aaa' sound.

Minghao also fed Junhui with a piece of bread that he tore from the original piece.

"Is it good?" Jeonghan asked. "Minghao, just a tiny bit please!"

Minghao fed Jeonghan a piece, earning a special aegyo display from the blonde.

He took a bite from the bread. He could feel his satiety levels finally being added onto. "It's so good." He ate the entire thing, wanting even more.

"You didn't give me any. I feel offended." Seungcheol scoffed.

"You never asked." Minghao replied.

"Just get your own. Why would you ask our Minghao for food." Jeonghan sighed.

"Yeah, that's right. It was Sir Park's gift to him." Soonyoung sighed.

"Why are you harrassing my boyfriend, huh?" Junhui said, pulling Minghao closer to him.

"Hey! You all took food from him too! You're all so unfair!" Seungcheol pointed to them.

"Did we?" Jeonghan asked, trying to pretend like he didn't. "I don't recall such. Do you?"

"Not at all. What is he talking about?" Soonyoung shrugs, unable to control his expressions.

"What belongs to my boyfriend is mine and what belongs to me is his." Junhui said, hugging Minghao.

Seungcheol sighed in frustration. "I won't even bother anymore."

They all broke into a boisterous laughter, except for Seungcheol, who was getting slightly agitated.

"Okay, let's stop teasing him. He might actually get mad." Jeonghan chuckled.

"He looks funnier when he's mad." Soonyoung burst out into cackles.

"Soonyoung, you're dead meat!" Seungcheol yelled, glaring at Soonyoung.

"Why me?! Jeonghan started it!" Soonyoung ran away.

"Come here!" Seungcheol yelled, trying to chase Soonyoung.

END