Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

Despite the fact it was my idea, Dominic picked everything for our date. Even what I was going to wear to it. Yeah. He picked out my clothes like a mom does for a baby. Thanks Dominic.

"You really think I should wear these?" I Grumble staring at the snug pants in the mirror. "I think they're a little tight."

Dominic doesn't answer me for some odd reason. I glance at him in the mirror and figure out why. "YOU'RE STARING AT MY ASS!" Why does he have a sudden obsession with my butt? Sure it's nice looking but he never noticed before.

"Mmh," he smiles. The perv- never mind. I have to admit I haven't been so innocent either. But I mean, Dominic is damn sexy. You can't help but to stare!

"Since when has the ass thing started?!"

He taps his chin then his face lights up. "You know the day we went shopping?"

I nod.

"Then."

Instantly my face burns with heat. "What?! That's when?!"

He smirks and lays back on my bed with his legs hanging off the side. "What am I supposed to do when someone cute like you bends over and shows it off to the word!"

It's now that I actually realize we're having a conversation about my butt.

My butt.

Why?!

"Anyways Dominic, Why haven't you gotten dressed yet? Aren't we going soon?" I'm not exactly sure where we're going but I know it'll have nothing to do with food. So no restaurants.

He closes his eyes and pats the spot next to him. "I changed my mind. We should stay here all night. I'm tired."

"Hell no!" I slap his knee. "You promised me a date!"

"Let's go tomorrow."

"Can't. I have work." I say glaring at him.

If Dominic calls off the date that means it'll take even longer for him to ask me to be his boyfriend. And dammit I want to be his now! He seemed perfectly fine two minutes ago when he was staring at my butt!

"And Monday is the funeral." He lets out a sigh. "Alright," he sits up, "I'll go get ready. Go do whatever it is you do when I'm not with you."

I grin excitedly. "Yes!" Dominic kisses me quickly on the lips before leaving my room. I can't help but to grin more. God I love him.

Now what to do while he's gone?

I could go down and watch tv, only I'm not really in the mood to do it. Ah! I could call Justin and check up on him! Perfect!

Since the only home phone we have is in the kitchen, I go down a grab it before nestling up on the couch. I type in the number I know so well and wait. On the third ring he answers.

"Justin!"

"TY!"

"JUUUUSTIN!"

"TYYYY!"

"What's up?" I ask him, cuddling my face into a comfy red pillow. It's so great to hear his voice again. I hadn't really realized how much I missed him until now.

I hear Taylor's voice in the background telling Justin something. "Okay, okay." He says to her. "Alright, sorry about that Ty. I'm back now. Anyways we found out the other day Tay is prego."

My eyes widen. "Say what now?"

"Whoa, Tyler. Did you just give me attitude? What the hell happened to you?" Justin is cracking up on the other end.

"JUSTIN! Answer my question!" I snap over the phone. Justin, my Justin can't be a father! He can hardly take care of himself. Much less a baby! But if she is that mean Justin must have knocked her up when they started dating...

Justin makes a clicking noise, with what I guess was his tongue, and yells. "Taylor is having a baby!"

"Oh god. You managed to reproduce. That poor child."

"Hey! It'll be half Taylor, so I know it'll be at half perfect!" Justin laughs. "But on a serious note, Taylor and I wanted to know if you'd want to be the godfather!"

My eyes widen. They want me to? I know Taylor doesn't have a huge family, but me?! I am going to be the best godfather ever...

"So will you?"

"I'd be honored." I smile, "but why me?"

"Because first off you're like my baby bro, and second Taylor has some fetish for gay couples. And since you're with Dominic.."

I raise an eyebrow. I never told him Dominic and I are practically dating. "How did you know that?"

"Because Dominic and I are like best friends."

Okay, what?

"You didn't know?! Yeah he and I talk all the time!"

"Well I feel left out." I mumble. Since when did Dominic and Justin get so close? And how did I not know?!

Dominic comes walking down the steps dressed nicely. "You ready," he pokes my stomach. I let out a giggle.

"Whoa are you two doing something over there?" Justin asks the same time Dominic asks who I'm talking to.

"No, and listen Justin," I glance at Dominic giving him his answer, "I have to go now."

"Alright, and remember Ty, use protection! Bye!" He hangs up quickly.

"Since when are you best friends with Justin?" I stand up and look into his eyes.

I'm glad they're getting along so well. I don't know what I would have done if they hated each other.

Dominic cups my face in his warm hands and leans in close. "For a while now." His lips softly brush against mine as he whispers, "I love you Tyler,".

I can't help but to feel like this is all just a dream. What if one day I wake up and realize it is? Dominic never loving me and living alone, barely getting by?

How did I get so lucky?

"I love you too Dominic." I press my lips to his, kissing him. As soon as I do he kisses back, with lots of passion, if I might add. I smirk and pull away just to upset him. "Now where are we going?"

"It's a secret he winks."