Chapter Twenty One

Sorry for the long wait!

Also I want to tell you I love you all so much...and if you want a dedication (and haven't already had one) then tell me please!

Enjoy!

Chapter Twenty One

The next few weeks pass in a blur and before I know it summer comes, bringing it's horrible heat along with it. And to make matters worse the AC went out this morning. 

"It's so hot." I groan to Dominic who just walked in. I'm spread out on the kitchen floor, only wearing boxer because I’d burn if I were to wear any more clothes. There are a few advantages to the heat, you see, Dominic followed me and is down to his boxers too. And trust me it's a nice sight. 

"Well we could always go out somewhere. I don't have to work and neither do you." He softy places his foot on my stomach. "But what are you doing on the floor?" 

I try wiggling out from under his foot but my back is stuck to the floor with sweat. Eww. "Trying to cool off. It's not working." Before I go anywhere I'm so taking a shower.

"You know we have a fan in the living room. Plus there's so many windows in here. No wonder it isn't working." He chuckles and helps me up off the floor. 

I lay my head on his chest and take a few deep breaths. I don't care if being so close to him makes me even warmer. I just want to touch him. "When is the AC going to get fixed?" 

Dominic wraps both his arms loosely around my waist and kisses my forehead. He sighs, "Not until tomorrow. Apparently quite a few people's AC is out." 

"Okay, but before we go I need a shower. I feel gross." I look up at Dominic and smile innocently, hoping he'd catch my drift. 

"Alright! Hurry up! My stomach is begging for food." His arms fall from around me. 

"Dominic!" I pout and give him the puppy eyes. "I don't want to be alone!" 

He raises an eyebrow then slowly smirks. "Oh, well I guess I could use a shower. It'll be a good way to cool off." He leans in close and whispers, "then again things might just get even hotter." 

Gulping nervously I let him pull me upstairs to the bathroom. He turns the shower on. 

Since the bedroom thing a while back Dominic and I haven't really done anything, excluding a few kisses here and there. Honestly I wasn't expecting him to agree to this. Now I'm not sure if I want to do this. 

I stare down at my feet blushing a little. Okay Tyler. Just pretend like he's not here a slide your boxers off. He's seen your junk before! It's nothing new. 

But before I gain the courage to get in the shower I'm pinned against the wall. "Dominic!" I squeak closing my eyes. "What are you doing?!"

His lips trail down my neck, making me shiver. "Having fun." He whispers softly before kissing the corner of my mouth. 

I nearly collapse right there.  Luckily he's holding me up. 

"Dominic," I moan softly as his hand decides to slip into my boxers. By now I'm not even thinking about how hot the house is. I could care less that I'm sweating like crazy. 

"Hm?" He smirks against my neck. 

"I want-" before I can finish the doorbell rings. I let out a frustrated growl. Why is it that every time I'm about to get some, something comes up?! 

"Maybe if we ignore it, it'll go away." I whisper leaning closest to Dominic and licking his chest. 

He chuckles softly. 

Did I do something wrong?! Is it weird to lick someone?! I don't even know why I did it! Oh god I'm a freak. 

"You just get in the shower; I'll be back up in a second." He removes his hand from my boxers and softly kisses me. I grumble as he leaves the room. 

"Dammit!" I groan, sliding my boxers off and stepping into the cool spray of the shower. No one ever comes to visit us! Why now?! 

This is just my luck. 

"Hey babe, it's Veronica." Dominic mumbles through the door. I tense up at the name. 

"And?" Why the hell would she be here? I thought I made it clear that I didn't like her. Sigh. 

"I forgot that I had made some plans with her-" Dominic keeps talking but I zone out. 

He's going to cancel them right?! He promised we can go out! He won't talk it back! He wouldn't! 

"I'm sorry babe." 

I turn the water off and wrap a big towel around me. I open up the door and stare into his eyes. 

Guilty. He looks very guilty. 

"Have fun." I fake smile and push past him. As soon as I close my door the tears start pouring from my eyes. I can't believe he's actually going to go! I wouldn't be so mad if he were going with someone else! But no. He had to go and cancel our date to go out with Veronica. The girl who's trying to steal me man! 

There's only one person in the whole world that can make me feel better... 

"So you're buying slutty clothes?" Justin raises an eyebrow. 

"Mmh." I nod and stare at all the dirty clothing. 

"So what are you trying to get laid or something?" Justin smirks. 

"Nope." I have something much, much better. 

"So why are you buying this then?" 

I smile wickedly. "I'm going to make him want me then I'm going to turn the bastard down." He's going to be so upset and it's going to be so amazing. 

"Damn Ty, you've turned into a bitch. I like it!"

I high-five the hand Justin sticks out. "Well that's what will happen if my boyfriend decides to go out with some whore." So Dominic, I have a nice ass. I guess I’ll just have to find the perfect pair of pants to show it off. I pick up a pair of tight looking leather pants and a light blue pair of skinny jeans. "Now do I want to be hot and sexy or cute and sexy?"