81k special:Weird stuff

Hey guys! Thank you so so much for 81k reads!! As a present I thought I'd tell you 5 strange things that happened when creating this book

5. Y/N was supposed to be Korean
I had a lot of trouble with this one. I like Korea a lot but I can't type in Korean and that's why Y/N ended up being Italian. I also thought about making her Canadian but never mind.

4. The Original Fanfic was actually Victorious X Reader
This was before I admitted my most obvious crush on Jade West but yeah it was supposed to be a harem ! But then I realised that I loved Jade and I'd feel weird writing scenes with anyone else so that's why you got Jade!

3. The title of this fanfiction was out of nowhere
I actually thought up this title while thinking of what to put it as. The title was honestly what I was thinking while trying to think of one. I was going to change it but I never did because I got attached to it and well there wasn't one like it!

2. I never intended to actually post the story
This was actually like a little fun project for me to do during lockdown and I never was actually going to post it. But here we are.

1. The original love interest was going to be Cat
You guys have noticed that Y/N always protects Cat when they are in danger, right? Well that's because Cat was originally endgame! But in the end, I decided that I would much rather Y/N and Cat had a mother-daughter friendship instead. The reason Y/N actually protects Cat is because she just feels the need to.

And there you have it! 5 things you probably didn't know about the making of this fanfiction! And announcement, I will be continuing this story!