-13-

I woke up early at like 10, seeing my mum had stayed the night. She was never an early bird, and never would be, not even for her invalid daughter. I rolled my eyes, grabbing my laptop (my mum had bought it to the hospital with her last night) and going onto the slap. I saw Tori was online, so I called her and she picked up. "Hey Y/n" she said tiredly. "Oh my god Tori, you look worse than my dad's foot when he hasn't washed it for a month" I said. "Thank you for your kind words" Tori said sarcastically. "Yeah sorry, what I meant to ask is what happened? You look like you haven't slept for days" I said. "Well Trina has got the stupid idea in her head that singing at 3am will get her skills up" Tori said. "Oh I see where this is going" I rolled my eyes. "So I was sleeping and then I hear her awful singing and I haven't slept since" she said sleepily. Suddenly, Andre joined the call. "Okay does nobody actually sleep? I'm not up this early ever" I said. "Hey Y/n, how are ya?" Andre asked. "I'm fine, not too thrilled about this thing in my hand but yeah, aside from that" I shrugged. "Oh, when do you think they'll let you out?" Tori asked. "They said another week at least, like honestly! I only had a janitor's shelf and cleaning products on me, I'm fine!" I said. "Oh, Cat's online!" Tori smiled. "Hiiii!" Cat joined the  call. "Hi" I said. "Hey little red!" Andre smiled. "Hey Cat, what's up?" Tori asked. "The ceiling, ahahaha!" Cat laughed at her own joke. We just awkwardly laughed along with her, knowing Cat, she'd probably just explain the joke if we didn't laugh. "Everyone is up right now! We were just on a video call talking about you!" Cat laughed. "Cat!" Tori gritted her teeth. "No it's fine, really. When  are you guys coming to visit again?" I asked. "Well we agreed that we'd all come visit you separately, just in case you get upset" Andre said. "What? That's idiotic! I am fine!" I laughed. "We know, we were just being cautious" Andre said.

I had been on the slap for a few hours, since I had nothing better to do. After Tori, Andre and Cat went , I got countless calls from people I don't even know saying how sorry they were this happened. My mum also left because she had to go see my sister. So I was now making a video for the slap about what I hate. Jade had done the same thing, but she recommended it to me because she got many likes and views. "So today we're doing my very first " What I hate" video. Now before you people go commenting I stole this idea from Jade West, I asked for her permission for her idea so you can shut up. Yeah, I'm in a hospital, due to an accident with a girl, me, a janitor's closet and its cleaning products. Anyway, you know what I hate? When people wear socks with sandals, like just choose one, you don't have to wear both. I'm convinced my grandma has worn sandals everyday of her life but nobody is that cracked to wear socks with sandals. This is actually a true story, my grandma does do that. Also when people talk trash about others behind their back, if you want to trash talk someone just say it to their face and be done with it! I really hate chavs who think they are cool for cursing, they are idiotic and threw their IQ out of the window when they were born. Now thanks for watching this video, comment whatever the frick you want, I couldn't care less. Y/n out!" I said, ending the video. After a little editing and stuff, I put the video up on the slap.