-18-

"Hey Evie" I said, coming to her bed. "Hi sis! How's it going?" Evie asked. "Well not very well considering my sister just betrayed me" I said. "Huh? What do you mean?" Evie asked innocently. "The game is up sis. A guy named Justin called the home phone, asking for you, as if you had spoken recently. A man came to my door asking for my phone, luckily I gave him an old phone of mine which had a virus on, so there is now a virus in that guy's device that he was trying to read my messages on. You must be forgetting that I am an IT expert, and I know my equipment" I said. "But why would that have anything to do with me?" Evie asked. "You claim to not have a phone, yet that Justin guy called. I seem to remember a really sketchy guy from when we were little called Justin and he was great friends with you" I said, crossing my arms. "My, my, aren't we smart?" I heard a dark voice from behind me, making me jump. "Sara" I frowned. "You are quite the IT expert. In the brains? Not so much" Sara smiled, going over to Evie. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Well there's no way Mum and Dad would believe you. I mean, to them, it'll look like their perfect older child Y/n is trying to frame Evie! They'll cut you out of their lives forever and I'll become the favourite child" Evie smirked. I started to laugh and the other girls looked at me strangely. "Little Evie, I can't believe it. All this to become the favourite child? That's pathetic! Did you fake your fall too? Why?" I smirked. "Because you and Jade were so matey matey, you always left me out! You were also the favourite child when we were younger! As for the fall, it was staged. I knew I'd become the favourite child if I got hurt. Sara agreed to help me because you picked Jade over her! But then after my fall, you lost Jade and everything you cared about and for a while I smirked triumphantly. But then you went to Hollywood Arts and you became everyone's favourite again! Me and Sara knew we had to take action so we tried to find dirt on you but now you have fallen right into our trap" Evie laughed. "Actually wrong. You have fallen right into our trap" Jade, Cat, Tori, Andre, Robbie, Rex And Beck came in. "What is this?!" Sara gasped. "Well you see, right before I left, I called everyone saying I need back up, since I know you would have a trap waiting for me. I had these guys all wait outside the door with them recording your every word. I felt Sara take my phone from my back pocket, so we went with a back up plan. You've lost unfortunately. Good day to you. See you all in prison" I smirked as the group started to walk away. Sara suddenly punched me in the back, but Jade floored her right after. Evie got out of bed too and tried to fight, but it took one punch from Beck and it sent her flying. "See you never you pathetic losers" Jade said as we all left the room.