-10-

I had been avoiding Jade since the song. Every time she tried to talk to me, I just either walked away or started talking to someone else. That was until, she took my wrist and led me into the janitor's closet. "What?!" I groaned. "You know what?" She glared. "Can I go? You are really wasting my time here" I said. "Listen, I'm sorry. I didn't know you were jealous of me and Beck and that you were into me" Jade said. I raised an eyebrow and started to leave. "Listen to me!" Jade yelled. "Why should I?" I asked, my hand on the door. "Because I don't understand" Jade said exasperated. "Not good enough" I left the room.

"And then she was like "because I don't understand." Honestly, she should get a life!" I raged. "She's probably just confused" Tori said. "Confused about what? Confused on how I wrote a whole heartbreak song dedicated to her?!" I yelled but then covered my mouth. "You like Jade?!" She yelled. "Of course I like Jade! Have you not noticed the signs?!" I yelled. "Oh my god! You do like Jade!" Tori yelled. "And that's the problem! And she might know I like her now, and it's gonna ruin our friendship and my life-" I rambled on. "Look, I'm sure she won't mind! And I'm pretty sure she feels the same way" Tori said, rubbing my back in comfort. "How's that?" I asked. "Well let's think back to that time..." Tori started.

~FLASHBACK~
Jade came up and spun me around.
~END OF FLASHBACK~
"Everyone does that to their friends!" I protested. "Not everyone, and especially not Jade. You guys also made that play together and teamed up to get back at me for ruining your play. Also remember the  time.." Tori started again. "I do not want to hear more stories! So what if she does like me? She's with Beck and she's loyal" I crossed my arms. "True, but if we can get Beck to break up with Jade, maybe you and her could have a chance!" She smiled. "What?! NO! I can't do that to Jade! She's happy with Beck!" I yelled. "Well I'm still gonna try" Tori said.