-15-

There a knock at the door and I got off my comfy arm chair and opened the door. "Y/n!" Cat flung her arms around me. When she noticed I didn't hug back, she looked at me. "Well?" She asked. "Sorry, I just thought-" I blurted out. Half of me was happy she was here, for I had missed the happy little red head. The other half of me, however, is disappointed to see it wasn't Jade who had came to see me. Stupid feelings. "I know you were expecting Jade" she smiled. "What? N-no! I missed you-" I started. "Oh come on, you were" Cat giggled. "Maybe I was..But it's great to see you too Cat! I could use a bit of your optimism" I smiled as she hugged me happily. Cat was one of the only people on the planet allowed to touch me, and even then I make restrictions. I hugged her back gently for twenty seconds and then she jumped off me. "That was so much fun!" She laughed. "Yeah it sure is fun to hug" I snorted. "Anyway what are you doing tonight?" She asked. "Probably staying at home, messing about with the school security system, what about you?" I asked. "I'm busy" she said. "But didn't you just say-" I started. "Anyway be at Tori's house, tonight at 7pm" Cat smiled handing me a note and skipped towards the door. "But what for-" Cat slammed the door in my face. "So much for a an amazing start to recovery" I sighed, lying down on the couch.

I pulled up to Tori's house, sighing immensely. "Let's just get this over with" I huffed, and opened up the door to reveal a dark room. "Tor? Trin? You guys playing Murder in The Dark or something? If so, can I join?" I yelled. "Surprise!" A bunch of people yelled as someone turned on the lights. There was a banner saying "Welcome Back Y/n!" and tons of food and drinks and most of all there were my favourite people in the middle. Jade, Tori, Cat, Robbie, Beck, Rex and Andre all clapped hard as the confetti cannons were shot over me. I spun around happily in the confetti until I got dizzy and almost fell over. "Watch out N/n" Jade caught me just in time. I blushed and then started to dance with everyone. It was truly the best welcoming back party ever created. Okay maybe it wasn't, maybe a few things went wrong. But it was perfect to me as imperfect things seemed perfect at that very moment. I had never feel so amazing, I felt extraordinary, I felt magnificent, I felt alive.

Until there was a scream outside and we all rushed to see who the scream belonged to. Tori's mother, Holly, watched as my burning car spread across the ground. "Oh my god!" I yelled, trying to hold back tears as that car was a present from my mother. Jade grabbed ahold of me protectively as we watched the scene play out in front of us. It all seemed to happen in a flash. People freaking out, Tori's father called 911, ambulances everywhere, collecting the injured people. It was all too much for me I guess, so I fainted. The last thing I remember was a scream, Jade's scream, liquid pouring down from my head and someone jabbing something into my arm. Then all was black.