-8-

"Hi, I'm Braidon, from your Dance class?" This guy came up to me. "So?" I asked. "You um- you look really nice today" Braidon said. "Oh so yesterday I looked disgusting?" I asked. "What? No! You look nice everyday!" Braidon yelped. "My mom said never to talk to strange boys" I raised an eyebrow. "I'm not- ARGH! FORGET IT!" The guy ran away. I laughed as Jade came up to me. "That Braidon guy asked you out too?" Jade asked. "Hah yeah" I smiled. "He didn't stand a chance against your high quality" Jade smirked as I laughed. "I suppose I am quite reserved" I smiled.

Jade was being asked out by a guy so I went over there. "Hey Jade, who's this?" I asked. "This is Gilbert" Jade pointed at him. "OH FORGET IT! I'M NOT ASKING HER OUT! YOU CAN KEEP YOUR MONEY!" The guy yelled, running away. "You paid a guy to ask me out?!" Jade's voice raised. "RUN AWAY!" Tori And Andre started to run and Jade grabbed my wrist and ran after them. "WHY ME?!" I yelled.

"HEY! WHERe'S TORI AND ANDRE?! HAVE ANY OF YOU SEEN TORI AND ANDRE?!" Jade yelled, running through the hallway. "Sorry!" I yelled at the people who were scared of her as Jade yanked my wrist even more. We went up the stairs and then back down. "HAVE ANY OF YOU SEEN TORI AND ANDRE?!" Jade yelled, running even more.

Jade jumped from the attic, clinging onto my wrist as we finally found Tori and Andre and Beck. "Yeah, I should've told you, this is a bad place to hide from Jade" Beck said. "I think she broke my fricking wrist" I said, checking it. "I'm gonna take this and kill you both with it" Jade said, picking up toilet paper. "How could you kill us with toilet paper?" Tori asked. "There are many ways" I said. "Put it down, put it down" Beck said as Jade put the toilet paper down. "What are you all wazzed off about?" Beck asked. "These two buttcheeks paid a guy to ask me out on a date!" Jade yelled. "We were trying to help" Tori said. "Why do I need your help?" Jade asked. "Because guys are scared to ask you and Y/n out!" Tori yelled. "That's how I like it!" Jade and I both yelled. "I got dragged into this" Andre said. "See, we thought-" Tori started. "You thought" Andre said. "We thought that if you got asked out by a guy, you wouldn't care if Beck asked out a girl" Tori said. "My god, how many times do I have to say it? I don't care who you date! We broke up!" Jade yelled. "See! I said you should've just asked out Meredith!" Tori yelled to Beck. "MEREDITH?!" Jade yelled. "Jade-" Beck started. "I knew it! I knew it two years ago when you were chosen to be in that stupid play with her!" Jade yelled. "I think I wrote that play" Andre said quietly. "And Meredith was always like "Oh Beck! Why don't you come over my house so we can rehearse our lines? Oh Beck! I brought you some cupcakes!" Jade said. "Meredith brings everybody cupcakes, her dad owns a cupcake shop!" Beck said. "He does?" Tori asked. "Yeah, France Cupcakes" Beck said. "Ooh! They're good!" Tori said. "Yeah they make some legit cupcakes!" Andre smiled. "You know what, I don't care. Go out with Meredith, enjoy her cupcakes" Jade said, exiting while grabbing my wrist and pulling me along too.

I watched Beck and Jade kiss each other and I felt a stab of jealousy? Why?