-11-

"Hey Beckkkk" Tori smiled, coming up to Beck. "Oh god" I said, from a distance. "Hi Tori" Beck smiled, getting his books out of his locker. "Soooo..I know you and Jade have not been getting along lately and-" Tori started. "We've been getting along fine, what do you mean?" He asked. "Oh. Anyway, I set you up this Tinder account and tons of girls are interested in you" Tori said. "Why would you set me a Tinder account if I had a girlfriend?" He asked as I facepalmed. "Well, I don't really think you and Jade are a match made in heaven so there's a girl on here named Amy and-" She started. "Listen, I really don't have time for this" Beck said. "Hey eavesdropper" Jade said as she snuck up on me. "AAH! Jade! Wait, weren't you kind of spying on me eavesdropping?" I asked. "What? No! Anyway we need to talk" Jade said. "Okay, let's talk" I said. "That Song was dedicated to me, wasn't it?" She asked. "Uhm..." I blushed, looking away. "Aha! It was!" Jade smirked. "No wayyy!" I said. "You say words for too long when you are lying" Jade raised her eyebrows. "No I don'tttt! Listen, I'm really trying to cringe at Tori's attempts of-" I started but stopped. "Attempts of what?" Jade asked. "Bye" I ran away and she chased after me.

After about an hour, I lost her, I think. I sighed as my phone vibrated. It was from the slap.com, Jade had updated her status.

Jade West:
Has anyone seen Y/n?! I really need to find her now!
Feeling: Frustrated

I slid my back down the wall slowly, sighing as I went. Then I heard Jade's voice in the distance and quickly went down that secret passage way to the janitor's closet. I blocked the way to get down so only a hard kick could break it. I also locked and blocked the door. "Open this door!" Jade yelled from the other side. She tried to kick it open, but only caused it to wobble a bit. She kicked it more and the blockage started to tumble. And then once more until the blockage came down on me slowly.
And then there was a scream

A loud, horrible scream.

And then I realized.

The scream came from me.