-16-

I know last chapter was a bit Dynasty like, but it's because I'm starting to watch Dynasty a lot and plus, it seemed like you guys really liked the chapter!

I woke up in bed with Jade sitting next to me with her head bent. "Hey" I whispered and she jumped. I laughed but stopped when I saw red liquid fall on to my neck. I started to lift my hand to touch my head but Jade grabbed my hand gently. "No don't. Your hand hasn't been washed and any germs could get into your open wound and harm it" Jade said, dabbing at my wound gently. "Geez. Nurse West over here" I snorted. She glared at me fiercely and I smiled. She softened and then laughed. "So who destroyed my car?" I asked. "Well the police are looking into it and have interrogated all of us but I have my suspicions" Jade said. "You do?" I asked. "Well I did some looking into it and one of your mum's friends recalls your mum telling her that you were going to have the car when you were sixteen" She said. "Yeah? So?" I asked. "Your mum's friend is called Eleanor and you and Evie always used to go over every Saturday to play with her daughter Sara. Right after your mum told Eleanor that, you, Evie and Sara came in giggling" Jade said. "So you are saying that it could have been one of them" I said. "Exactly. But something tells me your mum and Eleanor didn't do it" Jade said. "So you are accusing Evie and Sara?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "Not accusing, suspecting. Anyway, I convinced a guy at Vodafone to track Sara's calls and texts, since Evie supposedly doesn't have a phone and because I'm pretty sure neither of them did the sin themselves"Jade said. "How did you get that Vodafone guy to do that?" I asked. "Oh, I have my ways" Jade smirked. "I can imagine" I said. "We're meeting the guy tomorrow in an alley near Starbucks" Jade said. "That sounds shady as crap" I said. "Do you want to find out who did it or not?" Jade asked. "I mean yeah but I don't want to get stabbed doing it" I said. "Don't worry babe, I'm trained in karate" Jade said.

~Next Day~

Jade and I walked into the alley the Vodafone guy asked us to meet him , me shivering. "Hey" a guy walked out from the darkness, making me jump. "Hi, give me the records" Jade demanded. "Alright,  Alright! Please don't kill my family!" The guy jumped. "I'll consider it if you don't shut up" She said. "How do we know these are the real texts?" I asked. "You're gonna have to trust me" The guy said. "Why would we trust a guy who wears cream loafers at twenty one?" I asked. "Hey, I found something" Jade said. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah. She has had multiple calls with an unknown number" She said. "Hey, can you get us some recordings of these calls?" I asked. "Only if you kiss me" the boy said. "Calm down" I said, but gave him a kiss anyway. "So will you get us the recordings?" I asked. "Sure anything for you~" he said dazed. "Okay thanks! Here's the records back" I said, giving them back to him. "If you tell anyone about this encounter with us, you can kiss your family and your house goodbye" Jade threatened. "I won't! I promise!" He squeaked and ran away. "What's up with you? Your beautiful face is all scrunched up" I asked, looking at her frowning face. "You kissed him so willingly" She said. "It was for the recordings? What? Are you jealous~" I smirked. "What? No! I'm not!" Jade yelled as we walked away talking.