S2 C1

"Hey Y/n!" Cat ran up to me and hugged me. "Hey Cat!" I laughed, spinning her around. "Guess who I moved in with!" Cat smiled. "Jade?" I asked. "No, I'm leaving that space for you! I moved in with Sam from Icarly!" She smiled widely. "Wait what?!" I yelled, causing everyone to look at me. "Yep! She saved me from a trash truck" Cat grinned. "Okay Cat, it is not okay for you to insult trucks-" I started. "No I mean an actual truck that collects trash silly!" She smiled . "Oh good, I thought I was losing innocent Cat because if I was...you might get thrown into space" I said quietly as Cat trembled. "Hey Y/n! Hey Cat!" Tori smiled. "Hey Tore" I said. "Tori!" Cat hugged Tori. "Tori, you look excited" I smiled, putting one hand on my hip. "Yeah! I just got great news!" Tori smiled excitedly. "Ooh tell us!" Cat jumped at Tori and I caught Cat just in time from falling to the ground. "Watch your footing sweetheart" I said quietly. "So I found out that the principal wants us all to be in the Big Showcase this year as a group! Isn't that cool?" Tori smiled. "Wait. Who's all?" I asked, dropping Cat. "Ow!" Cat yelled. "Well me, you, Cat, Robbie, Andre, Beck, Robbie And...Jade" Tori looked into the distance in realization. "There's no way that'll work! We all have such different tastes!" I yelled. "I think it'll be fun!" Cat smiled. "It won't be fun killing each other!" I yelled. "What're we gonna do?!" we all cried.

"I can't believe I have to go into the Big Showcase with Tori Vega" Jade huffed as she laid her head on my lap. "How is it gonna work?" Beck asked. "We all have  different tastes in music!" I said. "Maybe we should do Make It Shine?" Tori suggested. "I am not singing a prissy optimistic song" Rex said. "You aren't singing Rex" I said. "Dang woman" Rex said. "I am not singing a song performed by Vega" Jade glared at Tori. "How about Broken Glass?" Robbie asked. "NO!" We all yelled at him and he jumped. "How about 365 days?" Andre asked. "Nah don't feel like it" I said. "Then what?" Tori asked. We all sat in silence for fifteen minutes thinking. "Hey. Are you sure you don't want to do Broken Glass?" Robbie asked. I got up and held him by the collar. "I am not singing that mess of a song, do you hear me Shapiro?" I hissed. He nodded fearfully and I dropped him. Then another half an hour passed and I got an idea. "Hey! I just remembered a song I heard on a show! Why don't we play that?" I asked. "That's actually a really good idea!" Tori said. "I could work with that" Jade shrugged. "Yay! I'm so excited!" Cat yelled.

We stood on the stage, all completely ready to perform. I was wearing a f/c tuxedo/dress, Jade was wearing a f/c dress, Tori was wearing a blue dress, Cat was wearing a pink dress, Beck was wearing a blue and pink tuxedo, Robbie was wearing a pink tuxedo and Andre was wearing a blue tuxedo. We all stood in the darkness and soon the spotlight fell on me and I started singing.
You are gonna love this kids ;)
So no one told you life was gonna be this way (CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP)
Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's DOA
It's like you're always stuck in second gear
When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year but..
Jade started singing with me.
I'll be there for you!
When the rain starts to pour~
I'll be there for you!
Like I've been there before
I'll be there for you!
'Cuz you're there for me too..
Jade and I stopped singing and the spotlight went onto Tori.
You're still in bed at ten and work began at eight
You've burnt your breakfast so far..things are goin' great
Andre started singing as Tori stopped.
Your mother warned you there'd be days like these
Oh but she didn't tell you when the world has brought you down to your knees but..
Tori and Andre started to sing together.
I'll be there for you!
When the rain starts to pour~
I'll be there for you!
Like I've been there before
I'll be there for you!
'Cuz you're there for me too...
Robbie started singing as Tori and Andre stopped.
No one could ever know me
No one could ever see me
Seems you're the  only one
Who knows
What it's like to be me
Cat started singing.
Someone to face the day with
Make it through
All the rest with
Someone I'll always laugh with
Even at my worst I'm best with you, Yeah
Then there was a little instrumental and we all went crazy with our dancing. Beck started singing.
It's like you're always stuck in second gear
I started singing again.
When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month or even your year...
We all started jumping and singing at the same time.
I'll be there for you!
When the rain starts to pour~
I'll be there for you!
Like I've been there before
I'll be there for you!
'Cuz you're there for me too..
I'll be there for you!
'Cuz you're there for me too..
We all put our arms around each other's shoulders and closed in for a hug as the curtain closed. Today was amazing. I rate it 1000000000/10