I don't know honestly

People keep asking me what stuff in this book means and I don't really know how to respond since I honestly have no idea.

I don't know what possessed me to write this book. I don't know how I had the motivation to write out a whole TV show script and then add another character within that. I don't know why you guys have read this book, considering it has a terrible plot and every time I edit the book I want to burn my eyes out from the lack of spacing.

But I mean.. this is a popular book. Which is crazy, to be fair. There's probably people that have discussed this book, built relationships over this shit. Holy shit, do I have a fan base?

Anyway, there's my thank you. Thank you for reading this book, whether I'll ever gain the motivation to update ever again is up for debate.
I still love Victorious, but I don't have any kind of emotional attachment to Y/N. I love Jade, I love writing her character and her relationship with Y/N.

I'm not the same person I was back when I first wrote this book. It was around lockdown, I had a lot of motivation, a lot of ideas and just a whole lot of imagination. But now, I have no motivation, still a lot of ideas but no energy to do them, a lot of imagination but I don't know what to do with it.

I'm getting a councillor (that's basically a therapist for non-UK besties) and I have a ton of undiagnosed mental health issues. Not saying don't write a book, I honestly loved writing this book but this is just me saying, don't expect an update anytime soon.

I will try for you all, I might rewrite so new readers don't have to go through the pain of reading the horrible no paragraph format ever again.