S2 E5: Here We Go

"I'm a little nervous, babe" I sat on my maroon sofa, looking at my girlfriend with a nervous expression.

"The Y/N L/N nervous? What a treat! Watch out everyone, she's going soft on us" Jade teased as I chuckled.

"Very funny. But seriously, the others know I have a crush on you but I'm suddenly all nervous to tell them" I sighed.

"Come on, you're acting like you've never been in a relationship before. It'll be fine and if it isn't fine with them, I'll make them wish they were never born" Jade reassured me, making me laugh.

"You and I both know that's all talk" I smirked at Jade.

"Is it? You may have stolen my heart but that does not mean I'm going soft on the others. This soft side of mine belongs to you and you only" Jade smirked back at me.

"And I wouldn't have it any other way. Come here, you" I smiled as Jade crawled towards me side of the sofa and kissed me.

"Do we have to go to school?" Jade whined.

"Unfortunately, yes if you want an acting career" I smirked as Jade laid her head on my chest.

"I'd rather be with you" Jade wouldn't give up.

"You'd give up your entire career just so we can cuddle at my house today?" I tilted my head to the side.

"Yes, got a problem?" Jade looked up into my E/C eyes.

"Well no offence honey but today's kind of an important day for us so please would you go upstairs and get ready for me?" I smiled.

"Fine but after school-" Jade started, getting off me.

"Cuddles, got it" I smirked.

"You're lucky you're you and not someone else because if you were then you'd be dead for interrupting me" Jade said, giving me a kiss.

"Not interrupting, just gracefully saying words you were about to say" I grinned, going up the stairs.

"I hope you realize that nothing about you is graceful, right? Hot, yes. Amazing, yes. Beautiful, absolutely. But graceful? Not a chance" Jade smirked, following me up the stairs.

"What do you mean? I'm the most graceful person there is!" I said , doing a curtesy, making Jade laugh.

"You're very cute, babe. Did I mention that?" Jade smirked.

"I don't believe that particular adjective has ever popped up, no" I went into my room.

"Hey, you got anything I can wear?" Jade asked.

"Sure, clothes are in there, take your pick" I said, nodding to a dresser.

"Thanks" Jade said, going over to the dresser.

"Shirts are in second draw, bottoms are in the third, clothes I never wear in fourth, shoes in fifth" I told her.

"What's in the first?" Jade asked.

"Don't go in there without me" I looked over at her.

"Whatever you say" Jade picked out a T-Shirt which I immediately recognised.

"Good choice, babe. That's my favourite" I smiled at her.

"I've always wanted to wear this" Jade held out the Queen top.

"I'm glad I could fulfil your dreams" I laughed.

"So you like Queen?" Jade asked.

"Absolutely. 70s bands are way better than most music today" I nodded.