-2-

"So Why did you miss lessons today?" Cat asked. "Oh because of my sister, she's ill and I was visiting her in the hospital" I said, putting away my phone. "Why's she in hospital-" Cat started. "NO!" I yelled. "Woah! You alright Y/n?" Cat asked concerned. "Yeah sorry, I just.. don't wanna talk about it" I said, crossing my arms. "Kk, do you wanna come to karaoke with me and Jade tonight?" Cat asked smiling. "Uh sure" I said. "Great! You know what's really popular?" Cat asked. "What Cat?" I asked. "Transforming into being pretty! People love it" Cat said. "You mean when you make a disguise and sing and slowly unmasking yourself?" I asked. "Yeah! Wanna do it?" Cat asked. "I'm not pretty though" I said as Cat gasped. "Are you kidding me? You're so pretty! Come on, it'll be fun!" Cat smiled. "Alright then, I can try" I said. "See you tonight!" Cat smiled, walking off. "Yeah bye Cat" I waved.

"Sorry I'm late, it was my sister again" I said, sitting down. "Who's this?" Beck asked Cat. "Guys, it's me Y/n, I'm doing that disguise thing" I said, putting on a weird accent. "Oh I get it" Andre said. This girl came up to us like she owned the place and sat down. "First time here?" The girl asked Beck, obviously flirting. "Um yeah" Beck said. "If you get nervous, I'll hold your hand" The girl flirted, putting her hand on Beck's hand. "I get nervous when my brother eats things that aren't food, seriously I think he ate my charm bracelet" Cat said as we all looked at her confused. "Cat, my dear, wonderful Cat. Shush" I smiled as she giggled as I put my hand on hers. "What's your name?" A blondie flirted with Andre. "Andre" Andre said. "That's hot" The blondie said. "Alright" Andre shrugged. "You have insane hair" The girl flirted with Beck, touching his hand. "Yeah, my hair was normal but it just went insane. Sad story" Beck said, lowering her hand onto the ground but didn't stop touching hers. I knew immediately I'd never want Beck as a boyfriend, and I clenched my fists, resisting the urge to punch him. What was he doing?! He was with Jade, but why should I care? I hate Jade. "I like your story" The girl smiled. "Um, hi, miss?" Cat couldn't get her attention. "Hey!" I shook her shoulders. "What?" The girl asked, annoyed. "He has a girlfriend, so back off bimbo" I said,moving her hand to her, still with my fake accent. "I don't see her" The girl said. "Turn around" a familiar voice said and I relaxed when I saw Jade was back with her drink. "Now you see her" Jade and I said together. "I don't see much" The girl said as I stood up with her. "Okay! Did you know that karaoke comes to us from the Japanese?" Andre asked. "Yeah how great is Japan right?" Beck asked. "Good people!" Andre said. "Hey, check out dude's jacket" The blondie said. "Ohhh! Hollywood Arts! The school for wannabes!" The bimbo said. "You know, you might wanna be shutting your face there" Jade said. "Good advice" I glared at the bimbo. "Really?" The bimbo asked. "Really" Jade and I said. "Hey! Look what they got on the menu! Buffalo nuggets! Well that's good news! Haha! Not for the buffalo" Andre said. "So..Hollywood Arts, you girls gonna sing tonight?" The bimbo asked. "Well we didn't come for the buffalo nuggets" Jade said. "But we're still gonna get some right?" Beck asked. "I don't care but yeah, they doing a duo" I said, lifting Beck's hand off the bimbo's shoulder. "Awesome" The blondie said. "So are we" the bimbo said. "I like Japan, except my brother got stabbed there. It was an accident . Are buffalo nuggets spicy?" Cat asked.

"I like your purse" Cat said, picking up Jade's purse. "Thanks" Jade said. "What is this?" Cat asked , stroking the fur. "Monkey fur" Jade said. "Oh" Cat said as the DJ started talking. The two bimbos went up onto the stage and the crowd was clapping. "Enjoy us" the bimbo said. "It might be hard" I glared. "Enjoy my monkey fur" Jade said as the bimbo looked confused. "We're gonna sing Number One" The bimbo said as the music started. The girls started singing and it was the most terrible thing ever known to the human race. "Boo! Get off the stage bimbos!" I yelled. The song finally ended after a lot of pain. "Yeah! We're clapping because it's over!" Jade yelled as I laughed and cheered for her. "Alright next in this singing competition we have Jade West and Cat Valentine!" The DJ said as Andre, Beck and I cheered the loudest. "Alright girls what you singing?" The Dj asked. "We wanna sing Give It Up" Cat smiled.