-4-

I yawned as I headed over to a table. "Hey Y/n, I just wanted to remind you that I'm going away to Kankone with Beck's family for semester break and you have nothing fun to do" Jade said. "Yeah Thanks Jade, I'll remember that" I smiled tiredly. "You look terrible" Jade said. "Was up all night with my sister in hospital, she wouldn't stop crying" I yawned again. "Oh, that's kind of sad" Jade said. "I know right" I smiled.

"So you went to the back of the van, and now you're going on a exotic island trip to Yerba?" I asked, kind of confused. "Yeah! One performance per night! Your mum will be chill with that right?" Tori asked. "Yeah, she already said yes while you were speaking" I showed her my phone. "And Jade hurt your spine as you were hugging?" I asked. "Yeah, it still hurts" Tori said. "Oh it would, past experience" I nodded.

We slowly walked into the hotel and i dropped my suitcase open mouthed. "This dump is our hotel?" Andre asked. "Yeahhh" Tori said. "Gross" Trina gasped. "Now I'm kinda glad I don't remember this place" Sikowitz said. "Hello! Hello to you buddies! Which is Tori Vega?" Some foreign man asked. "Oh that's me, are you Fazis' brother?" Tori smiled. "Yes buddy! I am Schradies, happy to meet you, Uh so how you all like the hotel?" The foreign man asked. "It's disgusting!" Jade yelled. "She said what?" The foreign man asked. "This hotel, it doesn't really look like the picture we saw online" Tori said. "Oh the picture! Yes! There she is! It is beautiful, isn't it?" The foreign man asked. "So where's that hotel?" Andre asked. "Maybe Kankoone?" The foreign man asked. "You remember that one time you wish you were Beck's girlfriend?" I asked. "I will get someone to help you with your bags!" The foreign man said, heading out. "Okay this isn't my fault" Tori said. "Well actually-" I started. "Yes it is!" Jade said. "Hey buddies! This is Crepe Black, he will take your luggages" The foreign man came back with a sketchy man. "Hello, we are so happy to be in your country-" Tori started as a whistle went and cops buried in to the room. I quickly hugged Cat and held her close, making sure she was safe, she was also giggling,  which was weird in our situation, but I let it go. Beck was protecting Jade and the others were running.

"Well?" Jade and I asked. "Here are the keys to your rooms!" Tori smiled. "Those are screwdrivers" Jade said. "I know" Tori said. I slowly watched these two girls hush at Beck and touch his hair when I nudged Jade and pointed to Beck. "Uh Crabby Kathy is about to get a little more crabbier. Hey! Get your hands off my boyfriend's head!" Jade yelled at the two girls who hissed at her. Jade then hissed back and they got scared and ran away. I then went upstairs and flung myself on the bed and fell asleep.

I stayed asleep until I felt the morning sunrise and my head was on something soft. There was also something scaly on my hair and I felt the soft thing kill whatever it was that was on my hair. I then reached my hand out to touch whatever was soft and felt human skin! I then realised I was resting on a person and I suddenly sat up and I opened my eyes to see Jade. "Hey there baby girl" Jade smirked. "Jade! Why did you let me sleep on your chest?" I blushed furiously. "Because I didn't want to wake you" Jade yawned, holding a dead lizard. "Wait a second" I ran into the bathroom to look into the cracked mirror. "There's frickin lizard blood in my hair!" I yelled . "Oh come on, let's go" Jade pulled me downstairs. "Okay, I just woke up, and found this laying on my chest" Jade said, holding the dead lizard. "Ew!" Tori edged away. "A dead lizard?" Cat asked. "It's dead now" Jade did a really cute thing. Wait why do I think she's cute?! I blushed and Jade noticed and smirked. "Yeah, And now there's dead lizard blood in my hair!" I pointed out. "Ohhhh" Tori, Cat And Trina edged away even more. "Woah Andre, who's your friend?" Jade touched the massive bump on his neck. "Andre got bitten by a vampire moth" Tori explained to me. "Give us our plane tickets home right now!" Tori yelled at the foreign man. "Why you want to leave Yerba?" The foreign man asked. "We hate it here!" Robbie said. "Our friend is hallucinating !" Beck pointed at Andre. "An escaped prisoner crashed through our window and was dragged out by Yerbian soldiers!" Tori yelled. "And our bed is lumpy!" Cat added. "I'm very sorry about the troubles, here please enjoy a free can of Yerbian gravy" The foreign took out a tray of gravy. "Yerbian gravy?" Rex asked. "Made in prison?" Beck asked, examining the can. "We don't want eat your prison gravy, we wanna go home!" Tori yelled. "Wait, shouldn't we at least try the gravy?" Sikowitz asked. "We are leaving this country now!" Trina yelled. "You kids promised to make sing song here for seven nights" The foreign man said. "Well, I'm afraid that's a promise we're going to have to break" I crossed my arms. "Okay" The foreign man pulled a plug and Yerbian soldiers piled in. "So what song should we do tomorrow night?" Tori asked.