-5-

"Why is Sikowitz always so late to class?" Jade asked. "Maybe we can try an acting scene on our own?" Robbie asked. "Ooh! What if we act out the final scene from Titanic? When the boat sinks" Cat asked. "I was planning to watch that one with my future partner but there goes that idea" I raised my eyebrows. "Oh! I just gave away the ending! Spoiler alert!" Cat giggled. "You know whenever she starts talking I think maybe this time I'll make sense, I'm always wrong" Andre said as Tori's phone started making weird noises. "Come on man! Why won't it-" Tori asked. "Your phone's making noise!" Jade yelled. "I think she knows!" Beck said. "You don't know what she knows!" Jade argued. "I know you're being obnoxious!" Beck said as Jade and I gasped. "And there goes my idea of ever being in a relationship" I groaned. "Why does it keep- Robbie will you please unplug that cord, count to three and then plug it back in?" Tori asked. "Surely Girly" Robbie said, doing so. "I'm debating Robbie's existence" I cringed. "One, I love Grandma, two, I love grandma-" Robbie started. "Just plug it in!" Jade and I yelled. "Why's your phone all janked up?" Andre asked. "You tell me, it should work fine!" Tori said. "How many times have you dropped it in the toilet?" Andre asked. "Only three! Anyway, now it won't stay charged so I have to keep it plugged in all the time" Tori said. "Just get a new phone" Beck said. "Don't give her advice!" Jade said. "I was just-" Beck started. "Don't!" Jade yelled. "Man you make me happy" Beck said as they stuck their tongue out at each other. "And there goes my ship" I huffed. "My father's embarrassed of me" Robbie said. "You should just get a new Pear phone" Andre said. "If I buy another pear phone now, I'll have to get another GX. But people say the new XT might come out next month" Tori said. "They announced it?" Andre asked. "No. But they're going to tell us this week when the announcement is" Tori said. "So you're waiting for the announcement, of the announcement?" Rex asked as Tori nodded. "Girl you better than that" I shook my head. "Just buy another GX" Cat smiled. "No, if I buy another GX, the XT will come out the next day, and then I'll be stuck with a stupid GX while everybody else has the cool new XT!" Tori said. "Hey, if we're gonna keep talking about Tori's phone, can someone please take me to a car door so I can slam my face in it?" Jade asked. "I have a car" Beck said as Jade and I gasped. "Hey, I have an announcement" Sijin said, bursting into the door. "Is it about the new Pear phone XT?" Tori asked. "No, sit down. You guys know that game show I invented? Quiries for Couples?" Sijin asked. "What about your game show?" Andre asked. "Well, I met with the people from Game Goober. Com and they wanna do it!" Sijin announced. "Great bye" I said. "Wait! I'm doing a rehearsal tomorrow night for the guy who runs Game Goober" Sijin said. "Harvey Goobinstain?" Andre asked. "Yup! And I want all you guys to come, even Robbie" Sijin said. Then Sijin said some unknown thing, rubbed Tori's head and skipped away. "Someone needs to sort that guy out" I crossed my arms.

"Hello and welcome to Northridge" Sijin said as the Northridge girls started getting excited. "Thank you for being here at the very first rehearsal for my very own game show, Queries For Couples!" Sijin said as we all clapped. "Um, before we start, I'd like to introduce the wonderful man who runs Game Goober.com, Harvey Goobinstain" Sijin said as the man stood up and we all clapped him. "And now, it's time to play..." Sijin said. "Sijin's game show!" Cat smiled. "It's called Quiries for Couples" Sijin said. "Wall!" Sijin said as we all clapped again. "Now let's meet our contestants, couple number one -" Sijin started. "Hey ragtop!" The supervisor said, running down to Sijin. "Excuse me for a moment" Sijin said as they talked. "Okay! Mr Goobinstain feels that the game show should have better looking contestants" Sijin said. "He's not wrong" Jade called out. "So I'm gonna say goodnight to you guys . Go on. Now uh- will you guys please be my test Couples?" Sijin asked. "But none of us are dating except for Beck and Jade" Tori said. "That's Okay, will you guys do it? Don't blow this for me Tori!" Sijin said.

"Okay! It's time to play-" Sijin said. "Queries For Couples" the crowd muttered. "That's right! Now say hello to our query girl, Trina Vega" Sijin said as Trina came out, smiling as she went. "Hello Sijin!" Trina smiled. "You're not supposed to talk" Sijin said. "I'll talk when I wanna talk" Trina smiled. "Okay let's have a look at our first query for couple number one!" Sijin smiled as the crowd clapped unenthusiastically. "Andre, Cat had bad breath" Sijin said as Cat put her hand to her mouth. "It's just pretend" Andre reassured Cat as she laughed. "Do you A, tell her she has bad breath. B, ignore it because you love her. Or C, dump her" Sijin said. "Cat, go ahead and use your secret remote to choose what you think Andre's answer may be" Sijin said. "Okay! B!" Cat smiled. "Cat you don't say it out loud" Jade said. "That's okay, this is just rehearsal. Andre, your answer is?" Sijin asked. "I'm gonna go with B" Andre said. "Yay!" Cat smiled, hugging Andre. "Now, don't started something you can't finish" Andre said. "Okay our next query is for Tori And Robbie" Trina smiled. "I say that" Sijin said. "Well I should get to say something," Trina gritted her teeth. "No! Now let's look at our query for Tori And Robbie" Sijin said. "Tori, Robbie has a pimple on his back he can't reach" Sijin said. "That has happened to me!" Robbie smiled. "Not my boyfriend!" Tori pointed at Robbie. "Do you A, take him to the doctor. B, wait for the pimple to explode on its own or C, pop it for him" Sijin said. "Robbie, log in the answer you think Tori would choose" Sijin said. "Hm, What will my girlfriend Tori say?" Robbie asked as Tori slapped his hand away from hers. "So Tori, What are we gonna do about that back zit?" Sijin asked. "Well I think that I would choose A, take him to the doctor" Tori said. "And Robbie predicted you'd say, C, pop it for him" Sijin said. "Gross!" Tori gasped. "My mom does it for me" Robbie said. "Well maybe that's why she screams in her sleep" Tori said. "And now for the quality threesome, Y/n, Jade and Beck!" Sijin smiled. "You what? I'm too young to have a threesome" I asked. "Your query is.. " Sijin started. "Yo7kre taking a phone call now?" Jade asked as Tori's mum called her. "I didn't even press answer. Sorry, my phone is very broken. Mom, I can't talk now" Tori said. "Hi Mrs Vega!" Robbie smiled. "Hello? Tori?" Tori's Mom asked. "Turn it Off!" Trina hissed. "I'm pressing end call!" Tori said. "I can't hear you" Tori's mom said. "Mom, just hang up!" Tori hissed. "I'm at the drug store, do you want me to buy you more ointment?" Tori's Mom asked as Tori sat on her phone. "Okay! Y/n, Beck and Jade, you're stranded on a boat in the ocean" Sijin said. "I don't go in the ocean" Jade said. "Just let him finish the question!" Beck said. "I don't like the ocean!" Jade said. "Guys" Sijin said. "We are trying to help our friend with his game show" Beck said. "You know what happened to me in third grade and I went in the ocean " Jade said. "The dolphin was just being friendly!" Beck yelled. "I love dolphins! They eat fish and do tricks and I saw one in a movie that solves crimes!" Cat smiled. "Oh yeah! What was the name of that movie?" Robbie asked. "Detective Blowhole!" Andre smiled as they all started doing weird noises. "I'm trying to ask Y/n, Beck and Jade a query! " Sijin said. "Dolphins creep me out so I will not go in the ocean " Jade said. "Just say A, B or C!" Sijin yelled. "B!" Jade yelled. "Maybe it was A!" Beck yelled. "I don't care!" Jade argued back. "I'm not happy with our relationship!" Beck yelled. "We'll be right back with Queries For Couples" Sijin said.

"I call it" Andre said. "Jacks over boats, I win!" Trina smiled as we all groaned. "It's only because I'm lucky, and pretty" Trina smiled. "You guys, I feel bad cause we didn't invite Beck to play cards with us" Tori said. "You invite Beck, you get Jade too" Andre said. "And they're always fighting" Cat said. "I don't wanna be sitting here playing cards while they scream at each other" Robbie said. "Alright ladies, are we gonna chitchat or play cards?" Andre asked as we all agreed on cards. "Oh wait one sec, hellowwwyhwhwywhwhy" Tori said, getting electrocuted . "Who was it?" Cat asked. " I don't know, I was too busy being electrocuted to hear!" Tori said. "The worst it would give you is a mild shock " Tori electrocuted Robbie. "Just buy another pear phone GX" Andre said. "No if I buy another GX-" Tori started. "They're gonna announce the new XT the very next day, and everyone else will a new XT and I'll be stuck with a stupid GX!" We all chanted. "I'm so sick of hearing that" Rex said. "Same" I groaned. "Well there's no need for you guys to mock me simontainusly" Tori said. "Is it my turn to deal?" Cat asked. "Yeah, do it" Andre said. "Look my uncle Doug taught me how to shuffle cards with one hand, ready? Doozle!" Cat threw the cards everywhere as the door bell ran. "I got it" I said, getting up. "Yeah get it" Trina said. "Coming!" I yelled, opening the door. "Oh! Great! It's you guys!" Tori said, running after me as the door revealed Beck and Jade. "See, they're all here, I told you they'd all be here!" Beck said. "Hi to you too" I said. "Listen, I'm sorry that we didn't invite you guys to play but uh-" Tori started. "Tell her why you didn't invite us to play" Beck said. "Well, cause we were planning your surprise party?" Tori asked. "What?" Jade asked as I face palmed. "Alright. We didn't invite you guys to play because you two are always screaming at each other and makes everybody feel like- it makes Cat faint, and sometimes it makes Robbie cry" Andre said. "One time, I cried one time!" Robbie said. "Six" Rex corrected. "Six times!" Robbie yelled. "See? We fight so much even our friends don't want us around!" Beck said. "Tori's not my friend, I only tolerate Robbie, no one likes Trina and Cat's basically a pet" Jade said. "Uh what about me and Andre?" I asked. "Shut it Y/n, not now" Jade hissed as I sat back down. "Excuse me, are you guys just gonna let her say that nobody likes me?" Trina asked. "Yep" I shrugged. "So why don't you guys play cards with us?" Tori asked. "Look, I don't want to be your boyfriend if we're gonna fight all the time" Beck said. "So you wanna break up?" Jade asked. "No, I didn't say that, I was just saying-" Beck started. "You guys might  break up? Cause I'm not dating anyone and I always thought that Beck And I would make-" Trina started as I threw a cushion at her. "Next time, it'll be a hammer" I said. "Come on Beck, take me to get some food" Jade said, turning away. "I'm tired of fighting" Beck said. "Okay, I'm gonna walk out that door, and I'm gonna count to ten-" Jade started. "Don't forget three, some people forget it" Cat said. "If I get to ten and you're not out there, I'm going home, and we're over" Jade said, going outside. "One " Jade said. "I would never fight with you" Trina said, as Jade got to two. "Three" Jade said as Cat clapped. "Four" Jade said as Beck started to walk. "Five" Jade said as Trina wrestled Beck to the ground. "Trina!" We all yelled and I jumped on Trina, trying to get her off Beck. "Six!" Jade yelled as I sat on Trina. "Seven!" Jade yelled as Beck went to the door. "Eight" Jade yelled as Beck looked back at us and I put my hand to my throat, indicating death. "Nine!" Jade yelled. "Ten" Jade finished and walked away. "Jade!" I yelled, getting off Trina and running after her. "Jade!!" I yelled, catching up to her. "Go away" Jade said with tears in her eyes. "Jade" I said softly, trying to take her hand. "No!" Jade said. "Jade please" I said, making her turn back to me. "What?" Jade asked. "Talk to me" I said softly. "What is there to say?" Jade asked. "Please Jade, don't do this" I said softly. "It's already done" Jade said. "Please Jade, Beck is good for you" I said. "No! How do you know what's good for me?! You didn't even know what was good for her" Jade said, as my eyes filled with tears as she realised what she had just said, and ran away.