-7-

Cat, me and Jade went towards Tori, Andre and Robbie. "So this Saturday night we're going to be performing in Tinkle-Aid?" Jade asked, kind of disgusted. While Cat told us about her brother, I looked into the distance bored. "Well, I'm getting kinda hungry, do you guys want to hit up Nozu?" Tori asked as Jade, Cat And I all agreed with her. "Oh come on! We always go to Nozu! I want a burger!" Robbie said. "I need some beef and fat" Andre said. "No" Tori, Cat And Jade said. "Beef makes me puke" I said. "We want sushi!" Cat said. "We've had sushi three times this week already!" Robbie said. "Come on, let's go to Karaoke Dokie and get a burger" Andre said. "We want sushi" Jade said. "Alright fine" the boys agreed as Beck walked up to us. "Hey" Beck said. "Hi Beck!" Tori, Cat, Jade and I said. "Wanna go to Nozu with us?" I asked him. "Oh I can't, my friend Moose just got here from Canada" Beck said. "You have a friend named Moose?" Tori asked. They went on and on but I just zoomed out by that point. "Here he comes!" Beck said as I looked at the guy in the red shirt coming down the stairs. "Sup Moose?" Beck greeted his friend. He looked really familiar, but then I realized I had been great friends with him when I was staying in Canada with my aunt. The girls started going crazy over him. "Guys, this is my friend Moose" Beck said. "Yeah we know" Jade said. "Woah, Y/n! Is that you?" Moose asked as everyone looked at me. "The one and only" I said as he hugged me. "Dude! I thought you lived in Italy!" Moose said. "Eh, I moved to Hollywood" I said, hugging him back. "How do you guys know each other?" Beck asked. "When I was thirteen, I lived with my aunt in Canada for like a year and I met Moose there" I said. "I thought you were single Y/n" Tori said. "Oh I am! Me and Moose are just friends!" I smiled. "Moose, we were just about to all grab some sushi if you wanted to come?" Tori asked. "Oh Moose doesn't like raw fish, he's more of a burger and fries guy" I explained. "That's what I was gonna say!" Moose smiled as I laughed and flicked his nose. "Ooh! A burger sounds great!" Tori said as the other girls agreed. "So we're going to Karaoke Dokie, even though I hate beef" I shrugged.

"There's no big tables so we'll have to take two" Beck said. "I'll sit over here" Moose said as Tori, Cat And Robbie took the seats next to him. "Jesus Christ" I sighed. "Hey! Y/n! Get a chair!" Moose said, pointing to a chair. "Okay then" I said, getting a chair pulling it up to Moose's table. "So there I was! In the shower, washing myself and the name pops into my name. Tinkle-Aid!" Robbie said. "So! You're from Canada! That's so northern and rugged and you smell good" Tori said. "I love Canada! I can't wait to go back!" I smiled. "Yeah, remember all those pranks we played on Miss Redna?" Moose And I laughed as we remembered. "Uh, Hey What is this some kind of quiz or something?" Cat laughed, taking Moose's hand. "So how long are you gonna be here in Hollywood? I mean, assuming you don't meet a girl, fall in love, get married and live here forever!" Tori laughed awkwardly. "I just want a hamburger" Moose said. "I see a waiter! Server! Over here please! Server! I don't think he heard me" Robbie said. "Well while you are here, what kind of things do you wanna do?" I asked Moose. "Well I'm only here till Sunday" Moose said as I sighed. "But I was hoping to go to the house where they film my favourite movie" Moose said. "Oh my god yes! We are going!" I said, leaning over the table and shaking him. "What movie?" Tori asked. "I know what movie!" I smiled. "The Scissoring!" Moose And I smiled. "Oh well-" Tori started. "You're a fan of the Scissoring?" Jade asked. "Oh yeah" Moose said as Jade pushed Robbie off his seat and got on it. "First of all, I love that movie more than I love my mother. And I know exactly where that house is, I even know how to sneak in the backyard" Jade said. "She took me once" I smiled. "Really?" Moose asked. "Look at that hand! You must destroy gloves!" Jade smiled. "Waiter! My friend Moose wants a hamburger right now!" Tori yelled. "My friend too!" Cat yelled. "I remember when he was my friend" Beck said. "Hah same Beck" I snorted. "You guys what me to take your order?" A really cute waiter asked. "Hey" Moose smiled. "We don't want you!" Tori said. "Go get the ugly waiter!" Jade said. "She's actually a dude" Tori whispered to Moose.

"They aren't going to be happy about this" I said to Beck. "It's their own fault" Beck said. "They should've been here for rehearsal" Andre said. "Listen, I really just want to spend sometime with Moose so I might have to miss out Tinkle Aid" I shrugged. "Okay, I get it" Andre said. "Well, look who it is. The rehearsal skippers" Robbie said as Tori, Jade and Cat entered. "Did you think of that one in the shower?" Beck asked. "No it was a bubble bath" Robbie said. "The three of you were supposed to be here tonight at seven" Andre said. "To help us rehearse for Tinkle-Aid" Robbie said. "Oh big deal, so we missed one rehearsal" Jade said. "You blew us off last night too" I said. "And today after school" Robbie said. "And tonight" Beck added. "Well we'll meet you guys here tomorrow before the show!" Tori said. "Yeah we can rehearse the song " Jade said. "And the magic act" Cat smiled. "Don't worry about it" I said. "We changed the show around" Beck said. "So we can do it without cha" Andre said. "You don't want me and Jade to sing back up for you?" Tori asked. "I did" Andre said. "And you can't do your magic act without an assistant" Cat said. "Sinjin is gonna help me" Robbie said. "If Sinjin gets sick, I'm gonna fill in" Bert said. "Please Wait in the magic cabinet" Robbie said. "We feel really bad that we let you guys down" Tori said. "So do we" Beck said as the boys left and I was about to. "Y/n?" Jade asked with her magic eyes. "Sorry guys" I said quietly, leaving the building.

Me, Beck and Moose all laughed. The boys went on about Canada as I focused Tori coming up the path. "Uh Oh, here comes trouble" Beck said. "Stop. I came here to say I'm sorry" Tori said sadly. "To Which one of us?" I asked. "To all of you. You two first. I know how important Tinkle-Aid is to you two and Andre and Robbie and-" Tori said. "And all the guys in Hollywood Arts?" Beck asked. "I know and I feel awful and embarrassed I let you guys down" Tori said. "Okay" Beck said. "And Moose, I might not be quite as a hockey fan as I said I was" Tori said. "What do you mean?" Moose asked. "That before tonight I had never even seen a hockey game and oh my god, I was so confused! Why are they so angry at that little pucker?" Tori asked. "I'm sorry but my point was that I feel like Cat And Jade And I got caught up in competing for you" Tori said. "Competing for my what?" Moose asked. "Attention! You're really cute and large and we just turned into a bunch of dumb girls who wanted to be the one that you liked most which I know was so stupid" Tori said. "Uh Yeah" Moose said. "But you like me best right? I mean seriously I won right?" Tori asked as I facepalmed. "Hey Vega! What are you doing here?" Jade asked. "Winning" Tori said. "Oh my god" Beck and I said. "Tell her Moose! Tell her who's number one!" Tori smiled. "Oh he can tell me after Moose and I watch this" Jade said. "What's that?" Moose asked. "The Scissoring, director's cut with never before seen footage including the scene where-" Jade went on and Beck and I shared a big eye roll. Cat came up with a barbecue and then they started arguing. "Oh my god! Just choose one of these fricking girls before my brain actually dies!" I yelled. "Well Moose?" Tori asked. "Uh Wait, no offence, But I like foreign girls" Moose said. "Why?" Jade asked. "They like hockey for real! They're bigger and they are just less weird than Hollywood girls" Moose said. "Well I wasn't really interested in you either" Tori said. "Me neither, I was even less interested" Jade said. "Well I still want this" Cat hugged Moose. "Hey Moose, I don't mean to be rude but I I'm gonna go home. I'll see you in the summer" I said, hugging him. "Yeah stay safe" Moose said, kissing my cheek. "Ugh!" I laughed, pushing his shoulder.

I knocked at Jade's door since her mom let me in. "What?" Jade yelled. "It's Y/n!" I yelled back as Jade opened the door. "What do you want?" Jade asked. "Well that's a nice entrance" I chuckled, leaning against the door frame. "Who let you in and what do you want?" Jade asked. "Your mom and I wanted to watch The Scissoring with you" I said. "Pay up" Jade held out her hand. "I bought popcorn" I smiled. "What kind?" Jade asked. "Salted caramel for me and salted for you" I said as she pointed to her bed where I could sit. "So how are you doing with the whole Moose thing?" I asked, sitting on her bed. "I kissed him in my car earlier" Jade said, plugging in her DVD player. "Well that sounds like a win win" I smiled. "Shut up, the movie is starting" Jade said, pressing the start button and coming up on the bed. It was a great film as always, and at the end I fell asleep and leant my head on her shoulder and she didn't mind.