-14-

"Freedom! Oh Freedom! OH FREEDOM!!!" I sung as I twirled around in the hospital car park. Jade had bought my car to the hospital the day before and Andre drove her back. Nobody was available to take me home, so we had to take action very quickly. Many people looked at me in surprise but I didn't care. I WAS FREEEEEE!!!!! There was no nurses to tell me to keep quiet anymore. I finally got to my car, heaved my suitcase in the boot and started my car up. Before setting off, I attached my pear phone to my car and opened my playlist. I bopped up and down and when I had a free hand I did dance moves to the music. People still stared at me while I was driving but today I really didn't care. I was going home!!!

When I got in, absolute silence filled the house. "Hello?" I shouted. Nobody answered and I sighed, realising nobody was waiting for me. I checked in each room any way, as if someone actually cared about my arrival. After checking the whole house, I sighed and went to my room. I suddenly noticed a change in my room. My bed sheets were completely new, as was my pillow. There was a display of pictures on the wall, involving picture with my friends and family. On my desk, there was a red envelope and also a red rose in a vase. I noticed everything was thoroughly scrubbed, and my floor had a new rug on it. I went over to my desk and opened the envelope.
Sorry we couldn't be here today, hope you like your room makeover!
Love from Mum, Dad and Evie xxx
P.S: Your friends helped too!
I smiled at the letter and jumped onto my bed, letting my body just sink in. They cared. They actually cared.