S2 E4

The show was a blast! Our best one yet! I went out with Jade and the others to Karaoke Dokie to celebrate. As we were getting our food, a girl popped up who I thought I knew. "Hey!" She came storming over to our table and slammed her fist down on it. "Dude you are hurting the table" I said. "I don't care. Are you Y/n L/n and Jade West?" The girl looked at me and Jade. "If we said no, would you walk away?" Jade asked. "Do you remember me from kindergarten?" The girl asked. I looked her up and down and raised an eyebrow. "No?" I said. "Ugh! How about this? Natalie Frenchstew" She said. "Frenchstew?" Me and the others snorted. "Well do you?" She asked. "Hm...ohhhhh!" Jade and I said at the same time. "Frenchie?" Jade smirked. "Don't call me that!" Frenchie yelled. "So what ya doing here Frenchie?" I asked, ignoring her last statement. "I came to flex" Frenchie smirked. "On What poor soul?" Jade asked as I snorted. "You two" She smirked even more. "Yeah sorry honey , not sure there's much to flex about " I said, getting annoyed. "Ugh! Remember Kevin?" Frenchie asked. "You mean that cute guy?" Jade asked. "He was cute" I admitted. "Well I'm dating him! And you two seem single as can be!" Frenchie laughed wickedly. "Single?!" Jade and I exchanged a glance. We both knew she'd make fun of us like hell if we said we were. "Why are you offended? Are you two dating anyone?" Frenchie asked. "Uh...yes! Y/n and I are dating!" Jade grabbed my hand. "Really? Prove it" Frenchie said. Jade reached over and pressed her lips against mine for a second. I tried to hide my blush. "She's very nervous about kissing still, we're in early stages" Jade explained. "Well I think me and Kevin are a better couple" Frenchie said. "You wish!" Jade smirked. "Why don't we go on a double date and find out who's a better couple? Tomorrow night?" Frenchie asked. "Bring it on" Jade said. "Get ready to be destroyed!" Frenchie smiled, walking away. I sat there , kind of dazed and then everyone else started laughing. "Well it's about time!" Andre smiled. "You two finally get to go on a date!" Tori smiled. I blushed and ignored everyone , thinking about what I was gonna wear.

I was at home the next day, basically freaking out because I had nothing to wear and then I got a text from Tori.
Tori: I'll help you pick an outfit if you want
Me: Thanks, but I have nothing to wear
Tori: I would say you could wear one of mine, but I'm pretty sure Jade wouldn't like that
Me: Yeah no kidding
Tori: Let's go shopping! A girl's first date is one to never forget!
Me: It's hardly serious, but sure. I could use something to get my mind off everything.
Tori: Okay! See you at the mall in 5!
I sighed and got up, getting dressed into some jeans and a shirt, with converse shoes. I got into my car and drove to the mall.

"Y/n!" Tori yelled, rushing over to me. "Do you need to burst everyone's eardrums?" I asked. "Oh yeah sorry about that, so what do you want to wear?" Tori asked. "I don't mind really, just something fancy, since it's technically a date and all" I blushed. "Great! There's a dress store this way, come on" She smiled, taking my hand. I laughed at how excited she was to be shopping with me. It took a while, but we finally decided on an outfit.

"Y/n you look amazing! Jade is going to love it!" Tori smiled

"Y/n you look amazing! Jade is going to love it!" Tori smiled. "You think so?" I blushed. "I know so" Tori smiled even more, looking confident.

It was finally time, and I went to Jade's house to pick her up. When she came out the door, she looked me up and down and blushed a little. "Is Jade West blushing?" I teased. "No! It's just...you look beautiful" Jade said. "Same for you" I blushed , looking at her black lace dress. We stood staring at each other for a moment. "Well we better get going, we don't wanna be late!" I said awkwardly. "Yeah! Let's go!" Jade smiled , getting into the car with me. "We need to prove Frenchie wrong" Jade said. "Yeah.." I sighed. I pulled up at Karaoke Dokie and we both got out of the car.

"Jade! Y/n! Over here!" Frenchie yelled. Jade and I shared a look and went over to Frenchie and Kevin. Kevin still looked cute, but I don't care because now I loved somebody. "Y/n! Jade! It's so good to see you again!" Kevin smiled. "Likewise, now should we get on with this double date or what?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "Yeah let's do it!" Kevin smiled. "So Y/n, Jade. How long have you been together?" Frenchie asked. "Well about seven weeks" Jade said. I widened my eyes, seven weeks ago was in the hospital where we almost- does she think of us that way?! No no no no, I'm giving myself too much hope. Jade just wants to be friends with me, and that's okay..in theory. "Really? Seems news to your girlfriend" Kevin laughed. Jade growled but I put my hand over hers comforting her. "I'm just surprised it's been that long , that's all. So Kevin, what's so charming about Frenchie that you decided to go out with her?" I asked smoothly. "You mean Natalie? Well she..has good qualities" Kevin smiled nervously. I then got a text from Jade.

Jade: Doesn't sound he's really into Frenchie after all
Me: 😂

I smiled at Jade and she smiled at me. "What's so funny?" Frenchie asked. "Oh nothing, should we get on with the date?" I asked.  "Fine" Frenchie said. "What's your favourite thing about Jade?" Kevin asked. "Well Jade is beautiful of course, but she's amazing. She's smart, talented and cool. I can't imagine life without Jade and that's the plain truth" I said truthfully, Jade's eyes widening and her cheeks blushing. "Is Jade West blushing once again?" I teased. "No she is not!" Jade answered. "Are you sure?" I smiled. "Yes!" Jade yelled. I laughed and put my head on her shoulder for a minute. "So Frenchie, who's the better couple?" I asked Frenchie. "Me and Kevin are" Frenchie said. "Really? So when your boyfriend answered Y/n's questions, did he hesitate? Yes he did and said you had good qualities which doesn't sound like he likes you too much" Jade smirked. "Ugh! Whatever! Come on Kevin, let's go" Frenchie pulled Kevin out of the restaurant. Jade and I burst out laughing and then paid the check and set off.

"So are you taking me back to mine? Because it sure as hell doesn't feel like it, since we just went past my house" I smiled. "We're going somewhere else first" Jade said, starting to drive up The Hollywood Sign hill. "And that something is The Hollywood sign?" I chuckled. "There's no surprising you, is there?" Jade smiled. "I mean,it's almost sunset, we're going up the Hollywood sign hill so I'm not exactly Einstein" I smiled back. "You're Einstein if you can think of all that within twenty seconds" Jade laughed. "I know right, I should go on The Chase" I laughed too. "Okay, we're almost there" Jade said. "How did you get up a hill in this amount of time?" I asked, shocked as I looked out the window. "You do the thinking, I do the driving" Jade said. I laughed at that statement and sat in silence for the rest of the journey.

"Okay, we're here!" Jade said, getting out of the car. I got out of the car and stared at the view. "Woah!" I gasped, staring at the beautiful sight. "You like it?" Jade asked, putting her hands on my shoulders. "I love it!" I smiled, sitting down with her. "I brought you up for to talk" Jade said. "About?" I asked. "About the double date" Jade said. "Ah yes. That" I said. "First of all, Thank you. It's not every day your best friend will agree to be your girlfriend for a double date" Jade said. "Honestly I enjoyed the date, Frenchie's face!" We both laughed at the memory. "And the other thing was a question" Jade said. "Hit me" I said. "Did you really mean all that stuff you said about me?" Jade asked. "The good stuff or the bad stuff?" I asked. Jade nudged me with an annoyed expression and I laughed. "Only joking! But honestly, yes I did mean it. Every word. Didn't I say it was the plain truth?" I asked. "Yeah but I was just making sure" Jade said. "I would never lie to you about that sort of thing" I said. "I'm glad it was the truth" Jade said. We both sat in silence, just staring at the view. "Y/n?" Jade asked. "Yeah?" I turned to look at her but she had kissed me. We parted slowly and then I hugged her. "I'm glad I'm a part of your life Jade" I said, and then got up. Jade grabbed my hand and pulled me back down. "Wait! Do you..want to..date me?" Jade asked. "Nothing would make me happier" I smiled. She then pulled me onto her lap and we kissed under the sunset.