-9-

"Hey Toriiii~" I smiled, accepting her call. "Y/n, I need to write a song about heartbreak" Tori said. "Heartbreak? Why?" I asked. "Because my singing teacher demands it. And you are a good song writer and I need you to perform to with me" Tori said. "Why me? Why not Andre?" I groaned. "Because this is a girl thing! Now are you gonna help me or not?" Tori asked. "When's it due?" I asked. "In three days, one minute. At the Friday Night concert" Tori said. "One minute?" I asked. "I've been counting" Tori said. "Well that explains the bags under your eyes, now can we do this tomorrow? I'm really busy right now" I said. "Busy with what?" Tori asked. "Trying to sleep! You know, like normal people do in two o'clock in the morning!" I yelled. "Can you please try and think of some lyrics?" Tori asked. "Sure" I said sleepily, ending the call. "Oh god, I hope I sleep..." I said.

"I didn't sleep" I said to Beck the very next morning. "Why not?" Beck asked. "Because Tori asked me to write her a stupid heartbreak song" I said. "So why didn't you?" Beck asked. "Don't you think I've been trying?!" I yelled, pointing at the bags under my eyes. "So what have you got so far?" Beck asked. "Nothing" I groaned. "Well there's always tonight!" Beck said. "Yeah right, like I'll be awake" I said. "Hey babe" Jade said, coming up and kissing Beck, causing me to cringe. "Hey Y/n! What have you got for the Friday night concert so far?" Tori asked. "Nothing" I groaned. "Aw come on! If I fail this class, I fail my life! You need to get those lyrics in today!" Tori said. " I know, I'm sorry" I said. "Hey, there's the bell!" Tori said.

I could barely concentrate in Sikowitz's class, I had my notepad out trying to work out some lyrics. "Acting is all about expression. Not looking at a notepad Y/n!" Sikowitz snatched the notepad out of my hand. "Sikowitz!" Jade yelled. "My heart is full of sorrow, Y/n are you okay? Who broke your heart?" Sikowitz asked. "Oh uh...nobody! I'm writing a song for Tori And I to perform in the Friday Night concert" I glanced at Jade. "Why aren't you performing with me?" Jade asked. "Well I assumed you'd be performing with your boyfriend" I threw some shade her way as she looked concerned and angry too. "Oh well, there's the bell, class dismissed" Sikowitz said as the bell rang and we all headed out.

"Look, you need to stop stressing over a song. Any song that is written by you is bound to be great" Andre smiled as I smiled back at him. "Thanks Andre" I patted his hand. "What could Tori possibly do to you?" Jade asked. "She could socially destroy me! Also beat me up!" I said. "So? You'll recover" Jade said. "But Tori'll never like me again, it will completely destroy our friendship" I said.  "If you want a friend, maybe me and you could-" Sinjin started. "Sinjin, one, two, don't let me get to three" I said as Sinjin headed off. "Well have you ever been heartbroken?" Andre asked. I looked at Jade and Beck , who were kissing, and nodded. "Yes, Yes I have" I said.

Y/n L/n:
I finally have something for Tori's heartbreak song!
Feeling: Songwritey

(Turn all the shes to hes)
I finished the song with Tori and the crowd went wild. Andre came up and spun me around. I laughed but stopped when I saw Jade. She had tears in her eyes and ran away.