-19-

"I can't believe everything is finally settling down" Tori said. "Yeah this is basically our first calm moment together in ages" Andre chuckled. "It was an adventure though" Robbie said. "Yeah!" Cat smiled. "Yeah That cop was really understanding" Beck said. "Well what do we do now?" Jade asked. "Sit here and enjoy the beautiful sunset sitting by the water" I said. "Sounds like the end of a chapter of a cheesy fanfiction" Jade said. "It'd be a pretty cool story, but I'm not sure the world would like it" I said. "Of course they would! The author would probably be crap though" Tori said. "Yeah no kidding. What kind of author would write a fanfiction about a bunch of high school kids?" I laughed. Then we spent the evening dissing the author and looking at the sunset. Eventually everyone started to go home and Jade and I were the last ones left. "Big day, huh?" Jade asked, looking at the night sky. "Yeah , I never thought I'd spend it dissing an author and putting my sister in prison, but life is full of surprises" I said. "It sure is" Jade replied. We sat in silence for a little while, just admiring the beautiful sky. "Hey Jade?" I asked suddenly. "Yeah?" Jade asked. "Maybe we should go sneak into the house where the Scissoring was filmed tomorrow" I yawned, leaning my head on her shoulder.

"Yeah. That'd be nice"