S2 C2

I took a deep breath and started singing.
It's hard to remember a time where I wasn't pretending
To have a smile, a genuine one
I can sing, I can dance I can do everything except from that one thing!

I want to smile, I want to laugh, I want to forget what I was like in the past
Before I met my true happiness!

I want to forget what I was like before it all started...
But now they're moving on
And I'm here writing a song
So maybe I should start...
Living !
"Okay everyone that's all for now. Peace out!" I did the peace sign and ended the video. I sighed and laid back on my sofa. A lot has happened lately, like how my parents confirmed they'd be living in Tokyo for a while to "clear their heads" so they gave me the key and flew off there. It's okay though, I like living by myself, it makes me feel incredibly independent. Cat and Robbie had finally gotten together after forever of friend zoning each other. It was cute, she was dumb and cute and he was weird and unattractive. I hope Robbie gets rid of Rex in time for their wedding, because it's gonna be hella weird with some urban puppet sitting next to some poor soul. Tori and Andre should obviously get together, they want to as well, but keep friendzoning each other. Jade and I are still only friends and I'm okay with that. I mean , I'm not , but she doesn't have to know that. It's very complicated and technical but we're working through it. Beck is kind of a third wheel now , not gonna lie. I feel kinda sorry for him because nobody's interested in him romantically except Trina, who is ... beneath exceptional. I think her and Sinjin would be a great match, as they are both freaks. Eh whatever, Beck is good looking, he'll find a girlfriend, no problem. Damn! I need to get to school! I need to go!

I rushed out of the house quickly but then ran back to get my bag and shoes. I brushed my teeth and hair on the way there. Damn! I was already so late! I got into my car quickly and raced to school, only to get in several traffic jams. God! The school is only ten minutes away from my house and I have been in more traffic jams than in my whole life. Once I finally got in school, I slipped over twice just rushing to the classroom. I smashed open the door in time to collide with Jade. "Hey~" she smirked as I blushed and got up, helping her up too. "You're late Y/n!" Sikowitz yelled. "I know , I'm sorry. I lost track of time " I smiled. "Lost track of time making a slap video?" Tori asked. "What? No" I snorted and blushed. Tori held up her phone and we watched the video. "Well you do have a beautiful voice" Jade smiled. "Oh well, you were just in time for the roles of my new play A Weird Love Story" Sikowitz smiled as we all cheered. "Who got the lead?" Tori asked. "It's not Tori, right?" Jade asked. "Not this time" Sikowitz said as Jade laughed. "So who did?" Andre asked. "Well there were two leads and they are called Raven Collins and Lucy Watkins. Raven will be played by Jade and Lucy will be played by Y/n" Sikowitz smiled as me and Jade cheered. "The power couple themselves" Andre smiled. "We're not even a couple" I laughed. "Yet" Jade winked at me, causing me to blush. "Rehearsal starts tomorrow at 3pm, don't be late Y/n" Sikowitz said as the bell rang. "Class dismissed" He yelled as we all went out of the classroom.

"So Y/n, Jade how do you feel about your new lead roles?" Tori asked at lunch. "I'm not your friend" Jade glared at Tori. "Jade. Anyway, I feel good about it, I mean, Lucy sounds interesting from the script, so hopefully she will be" I smiled, putting my hand on Jade's. "What's she like from the script?" Tori asked. "Ah. That would be spoiling the fun for you" I smirked.