-12-

The next thing I know I was in a hospital bed. Was it a hospital bed? I was too tired to notice. I tried to scan the room, but my eyes annoyingly only seemed to open half way. I noticed a lot of legs and tried to look up. My neck made a creaking noise and I groaned. "Miele?" I heard a mature, feminine voice I hadn't heard in months. "M-mamma?" I asked, struggling to say words. "Oh si/ no!" She hugged me tight and I laid my head on her shoulder. "Chi sono le gambe di quelle persone, mamma?" asked. "Sono i tuoi compagni di scuola credo" She said as my eyes finally decided to open finally. "Oh you guys!" I cried. "Oh Y/n, I'm so sorry, none of this would have happened if it wasn't for me interfering!" Tori said. "No, it was  my fault, I didn't know you had a crush on Jade, and I just took her right from you, just as you two were getting close!" Beck said. "Oh no, you didn't" I looked at Tori. "I'm sorry, I had to" Tori said. "Oh snap" I said. They all started arguing about whose fault it was and then Jade, who had been unusually quiet, shouted "HEY! SHUT UP!" I looked at her gratefully. "It was totally my fault, I'm really sorry" she said. "Okay, let's give them some space" My mum hustled herself and everyone else out but Jade and I.

Jade took a deep breath and just started to cry. I just looked at her in shock. There is no way this is happening. Jade West doesn't cry! Well not in front of other people. I have to be dreaming. I pinched myself just in case, but Jade noticed and brought my hand away. It felt wonderful to be so close with such a beautiful girl. Hesitating, I brought her into a hug and surprisingly, she hugged back. Then we parted and kind of stared at each other for a bit. Then she started to get closer and closer and closer until someone opened the door and we jumped apart. "You guys ok?" Beck asked. "Yeah yeah! We're fine! Excellent actually!" I forced myself to smile. "Okay, well the nurse says visitor time is over and only her mum can stay" Beck said. "Oh bye then" I said, a little disappointed. "Bye Y/n" Jade smiled, going out of the room.