chapter 1 💜

Sana's pov:

"Will you marry me, love"

He was kneeling down before me with a beautiful diamond ring in his hand.

"Yes ofcourse Jack" I replied

"I knew you would say yes"

He says while sliding the ring on my finger and standing up....he leans forward towards me for a kiss and suddenly shouts

"wake up you lazy head...... how many times should I be calling you"
.
.
I suddenly woke up and saw my mom staring at me.... and that is when I realised that it was just a dream....my mom kept on shouting at me as it was getting late for my college... I turned my head towards the clock and the time was exactly 7.45 and I should be at college at 9.... I quickly jumped out of the bed and ran to the washroom..... after finishing my morning routine... I took bath and finished my makeup with some eyeliner and lipbalm and I was wearing a plain chudi......I made my way towards the dining table and saw my father reading newspaper......

K: good morning sana
S: good morning pa
K:kalailayae semma thittu pola
S:aama...... thittu vaangalanaa tha aachiriyam
K:athu seri....seri vaa saapdu clg ku late aairuchu paaru
S:aahn okok
B: Sana vaa fast ah saapdu.....clg ku time aairuchu paaru
S:aahn seri ma.....iniku enna breakfast?!
B: iniku idli sambar tha
S:AMMAAAAA.....enna ma nee intha idli thavara vera ethum theriyatha unaku... daily ithayae vachitu iruka
B:vaaya mooditu saapdu di...maamiyar veetuku pona unaku itha vida mosama tha ethathu kedaikum.... Inga irukathu varaikum tha itha maari variety ah kedaikum
S: daily idli and dosa maathi maathi vaikrathu variety ah???

Krishna Kumar chuckles seeing the mother daughter fight 😂....

B:olunga saaptutu clg ku pora valiya paaru
S:😏😏

As I finished eating my brother came out of his room and another fight began between mother and son.....I sighed and bid goodbye to them.....

S:seri maa poitu varen
B:seri di paathu poitu va
I kissed my mom's cheek and hit my brother's head 😛

V:podi eruma maadu
S:poda poda kutty pisasu..... poitu varen byee
V:varatha po di 😏
S:varennn 😛

My Father dropped me before the college...... I kissed his cheek and bid him bye. 

As soon as I entered the class my two besties came out of nowhere and hugged me...

R: I missed you diii
T: I missed you a loot dii

Arghhhh.....these both are such  drama queens.......

S: you just saw me yesterday right?
T:aama.... irunthalum I missed you...

She said wiping her fake tears....
Such a drama queen..
After the dramas...we made our way towards our bench and after fifteen minutes the class started and as it was boring I was busy dreaming about my jack........ you may think he's my boyfriend...... no he's not my boyfriend... He's the great Titanic jack... the love of my life 😍..... and yea I love him sooo much...... I kept on dreaming about him and didn't see the time..... my classes got over by 2pm and after spending some time with my friends...... I called my father and he brought me back home.....as my brother was in his 12th grade he would come back late to home.....soo... after refreshing myself I made my way towards my mom and was spending my time with my mom...... and soon my brother and father came home.... after eating the dinner....we got to our rooms and I started dreaming about my Prince charming and Jack..... and I slept peacefully unaware about the storm which is gonna enter my life and change everything upside-down.
.
.
.
and at the same day......at the other corner of the city.........
.
.
Arjun's pov:

As I was sleeping peacefully in my penthouse..... the sunrays disturbed me..... and finally I woke up groaning....... after finishing my morning routine..... I made my way towards the kitchen and grabbed an apple from the fridge.....

You may think about where was my family..... and that's a longgg story.....but I'll tell you😉....... when I was in my 4th grade my mom passed away and I was left alone with my father..... unable to take care of me and the business at the same time.. my dad made a second marriage and that was the stupidest thing my dad ever made..... Durga was her name,my dad's second wife.....she was such a gold digger and so her daughter......
Unable to bear their torture... I moved out of my house after college and lived in a big penthouse in a building which was owned by us and started working as the CEO of our company as my father retired when I was done with college.... and that's my flashback......
Let's move towards the present. ......

After eating my breakfast I made my way towards my office...... entering inside.. everyone greeted me and I just gave them a formal nod...
After entering my room I saw my PA peyush entering inside.....he told me about the meetings I had to attend today and discussed about some work related stuffs....... after completing all my work....it was past 7 ..so I made my way back to my penthouse......

On the way back... my phone started ringing... I groaned at seeing the caller id........it was my dad......he wouldn't be calling me until there is something important to talk..... and I just met him yesterday to talk about some project......
I groaned and attended the call...

K: Arjun please come to the mansion...we need to discuss about something important
A:but dad I just met you yesterday....
K: yea.... but this is not about what we discussed yesterday..... it's something more important.....
A:ummm...... okay dad I'll see you tomorrow morning..... I'm hell tired now.....
K: not a problem..... meet me at 11am in the mansion tomorrow.. bye
A:yea.... bye.

I felt something was wrong.....but decided to put that thought aside and was thinking about to take a good nap after reaching my penthouse...

I reached my penthouse after half an hour... and quickly got inside.....
After refreshing myself ..... I did some more work..... and after eating my dinner... I made my way towards my bed and slept peacefully unaware about the storm which is gonna come into my life...

**********

So that's the first chapter guyss....... I hope you like it 😉💜......
The next one will be on Friday.....
Tomatoes are absolutely welcome if you don't like it 😊💜