chapter 31 💜

*Most Awaited one"

Third person's pov:

S: Rah.....Rahul.

Arjun's heart stopped.

He started overthinking.

His mind was screaming that Rahul must be her boyfriend but his Heart was saying the exact opposite. He'll be shattered if his mind was true and he'll be relieved if his heart was true. He doesn't want himself to doubt her so he believed his heart, for the second time in his life. But he really felt something wrong has happened.

Masking his fears, he again talked, caressing her hair...

A: Yaaru Rahul?

That's when both of them heard footsteps approaching their way...
Sana suddenly pulled away from the hug and started to shiver. Arjun looked at her confused.

He really had no idea, what was happening.

S: Please polam.....ini inga iruka mudiyathu!

She said, shivering.

A: Okay okay....polam.

Saying this he holded her hand, entwined it and started walking towards his car.

He turned back to see who's footsteps were they hearing.

He saw a Tall man, equal to Arjun's height and age. But he couldn't see the man's face properly as he was walking inside the house. Arjun was only able to See that man's back image. But even though Arjun couldn't see the man properly, he found him familiar. But he brushed off that thoughts and concentrated on Sana.

Arjun was Actually confused.
What was the man doing outside when everyone was seated Inside!?

But What Arjun wasn't aware was, That man was the Reason behind his wife's situation right now.

On the other side, Sana couldn't control herself. She wanted to Scream and cry her heart out at meeting the person she thought, should never meet in her lifetime.

But she managed to control herself and walked along with Arjun to the car. Arjun ordered his gaurd to start the car and opened the car.

A: Ulladi eru.

Sana nodded and he made her to sit inside. Once, making sure that she was comfortably seated, he jogged to his side, opened the door and was about to get inside and that's when he heard someone shouting his name.

"ARJUN"

He turned to see Vikram running towards the car.

Sana holded his hand and shook her head a No. His eyes softened looking at her.

While Vikram came running towards them and started.

V: Enna aachu!?
A: Athu..... Avuluku odambu seri illa...
Atha veetuku porom.
V: Enna aachu ma!?

Vikram asked worried, bending towards the car door, looking at her.

S: Onnum illa na.... konjam thala vali... avlo tha.

Vikram found that something was really wrong.....but he wasn't interested in invading their personal stuffs and gave them their privacy.

So, Vikram just nodded his head.

V: Nalla rest eduthuko!

Sana nodded her head, hiding all her tears and her mood with a fake smile. Vikram again turned to Arjun and continued...

V: Unna ulladi koopduranga.... etho meeting pathi pesa.
A: Naa veetuku kelambiachu nu sollu...
V: Hmm....seri....paathu ponga...

Arjun nodded and got inside the car.