chapter 37 💜

Sana's pov:

It's been 2 days. That night I didn't talk with Arjun, neither did he.

Okay okay.... I accept. He was trying his level best to talk with me but I was sooo stubborn. But, after that chocolate scene....none opened our mouths. He was on his own world and I was on mine.

He just wished me goodnight but I just looked down and didn't reply anything.

Poor him.

Sorry Arjun.

The next day I didn't see him for once.so.... I wasn't able to talk with him.

Now you wanna know what I'm doing!?. Busy eating my first husband.

Don't take it in any stupid double meaning 😏

I'm just filling my mouth with the food 😏 which I do 24×7. I just wanted to ask you all a doubt. Is there any job related to eating. If there is, please do tell me. I'll get that job and rock it. Arjun will be so proud of me.

But after 3 months of that job, I'll become an elephant with a big giant tummy with lot of food inside and Arjun's eyeballs will be rolling on the ground, after looking at me.

Then, we must hurry Arjun for getting an eye surgery and fixing back his eyeballs in it's place.

And again once he gets cured he'll faint again by looking at me.

And.... that's another big problem.

And if I ask the problem to the doctor, he'll reply...

"Sorry ma'am, Ungala paatha naala avungaluku light heart attack vanthruchu"

And me having 2% of VeMaSuSoRo....will be ashamed.

I don't want to go through all this....so the only solution is.... please don't say about any food jobs, even if you know.

I'm gone mad. Don't mind my blabberings.

It's All because of that Bison's Friend also known as ArBi.

You wanna know the full form of Arbi!?

Arjun Bison.🙂

That's the new name I kept for him. Bison's Friend is also a Bison. That's the main reason behind changing his name from Arjun Kumar to Arjun Bison.

That doesn't mean I'm indirectly telling his father to be a Bison.
I'm directly telling it.

Don't go tell his father I said him a 'Bison'. The man who had the power of making Arbi married to me before a week has the power to make Arbi divorce me the next second.

I don't want myself suffering without Arbi. My lovely human-cum-bison-cum-ape husband.

I'm sorry that I didn't invite you all for the name changing ceremony of my husband. But here's your treat...🥧🥨🍔🍕🍟🍧🍨🍩🍪🍬🍦🍦🍦🍮🥐.

Okay leave that. Now this Arbi is sitting just infront of me and munching his bread with his eyes fixed on the wooden table. And I'm glaring at him sitting just opposite of him.

This Arjun didn't talk with me or even try to talk with me since morning. It's just 10 am now. He didn't look at me even for once. He was drowned in his own thoughts.

While all the others were talking and eating their food happily.

Suddenly a scream.

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhh"

Once this was heard, I even heard some glass breaking sounds.

I declare that I'm deaf from this very second.