chapter 25 💜

Arjun's pov:

I was trying so hard but I wasn't even able to sleep.

Sighing I made my way towards the balcony but heard some noise in the kitchen. I slowly walked to the kitchen and that's when I saw Sana doing something near the fridge!

What'll she do in the kitchen except for Grabbing chocolates!

I talked and she freezed.
I cleared my throat and again started and that's when she asked me something.

S: Yen.....enna pathi yosichitu irunthingla?

Was I?

Nooo!..... Umm..... a little maybe!

I said a 'no' for her question and after sometimes she started leaving and I stopped her. She challenged me to find her feelings. And I saw a different kind of emotion on her eyes.

Very different.

I moved closer to her but she just avoided me and asked me to leave her. And I did what she asked but then pulled her back and placed my lips on her. I knew she was stunned looking at my actions but then slowly kissed me back. Even I was shocked looking at my own actions!

And that's how my first kiss happened.

Our first kiss.

And now coming back to the present we three were going inside the hospital.

This Vinayyy!!!.....Ughh!

What the hell did I do to him!!!

Why is he so annoying!?

Sana didn't look at me for once and went behind him. Sighing I went behind them.

We three reached the hospital and while crossing the reception I looked at that same girl drooling over me, which irritated me to the core. Smirking, I pulled Sana close to me and she directly came beside me and I wrapped my hand around her waist. Sana looked at me confused and looking at my expression and the girl, killing both of us with her eyes, Sana blushed looking down.
I smirked and looked at the girl who was looking at us with bloodshot eyes.

Why do everyone look at us like this!?
Why are they soo jealous about Sana!?

I didn't care about that girl much and we walked to the room...
While walking in the stairs, Vinay started.

V: Maama....nethu epo thoonguninga?
A: Unaku ethuku?
V: Ada sollunga!
A: Seekram thoongiten.
V: Seekram na......Antha kitchen scene mudinchathum odanae thoongitingla?

My heart skipped a beat.

And I was shocked!.... 'Shocked' is a understatement.

Sana looked at him with wide eyes.

Did he see it?

A: Kitchen ah!?....entha kitchen?

I asked it too casually.

V: Atha..... neenga etho panna poninga....aprm naa vanthu kolapi viten la.....antha scene ah keten!

And my life returned back.
I could see Sana letting a relaxed sigh.

I rubbed my forehead in irritation.

V: Ethuku rendu perum ivlo shock aaguringa?. Naa apdi enna keten!?
S: Vaaya mooditu po da.
V: Hey po di....naa maama kitta tha pesitu iruken. Neenga sollunga maama.......antha scene mudinchathum odanae thoongitingla?
A: Adinga...
V: Ayayoo 😂....

Saying this he laughed and ran upstairs.

Sana chuckled looking at him laughing and running for his life.
I just smiled.