chapter 32 💜

SURPRISE!

And #ashaangi pola Sana and Arjun ku ethathu per vaikalam nu yosthu vachiruken.... what do you guys think!?....

If it's a good idea..... ellarum ethathu name suggest pannungooo!!
_____________________________

Sana's pov:

Hello everyone!

Long time no see!

I knew! I knew it!
No one missed me!

But I missed you all so much....

*Weeping*

*Sobbing*

🤧😭

OKAY!

NO MORE EMOTIONAL DRAMAS!

Lessgo...

It has been a week since I said my bitter past to Arjun.

Ahh.... I don't wanna talk about it!

I was actually shocked to see Arjun's reaction! The same 'I don't give a damn About my Second wife' Husband..... actually cried for me!

I knew he was hell Angry with Rahul!

Ugh

I hate that Guy!

But.....I didn't tell Arjun everything completely...

I really knew what happened that day!

Do you guys think am a fool to just believe what other's said!?

I felt that bastard touch me!....
But I was able to do nothing, coz I lost my concious

You all know right!

He even slapped my face!.....

Okay let's stop talking about that jerk!

But if Arjun get's to know this.... he'll kill Rahul!

But.....Wait wait.....!

What was he doing that day in Arjun's house!?

That was still mysterious!

Nevermind!

After my confession to Arjun about my past, he has strictly said that he should be mentioned as Aju, only by me!

That's actually very cute of him... whenever I called him 'Aju', he starts behaving so nice with me..... but his first wife arrives the next second he's being nice with me.

His first wife is so possessive!

Actually, I really don't know what is there to be possessive. He spends all his time spending with her and after coming back home, he directly goes to their couple room (study room 😏) and will always have a eye to eye contact with her (first wife=laptop 😏).

Then why the hell should she be possessive!?. I'm the one who should be possessive!

I really wanted to meet the Cupid of my life and thank him for writing the most romantic story for my life.😏

My husband is an Arrogent-Rude-brainless-feelingsless-handsome Ape 🦧.

You know how happy I was, when he was acting nice with me! But my happiness vanishes in a nano second!

Only he had the power to make it Vanish!, My human-ape husband.

Like how 'Ariel' (laundry detergent) helps to vanish all the dirt in dresses, My husband had the power to vanish all the happiness in my life!