chapter 29 💜

Sana's pov:

It has been 2 weeks since I realised my love for Arjun and Maya being Arrested.

Everything has been changed since then. I can see a lot of changes in Arjun. He got more close to me than before. More Close in the sense, He'll hug and kiss my forehead whenever he leaves for office and again hugs and kisses my forehead when he returns from office. Nothing more 😏.
But all his nice characters changes whenever he gets angry. He turns into a Beast.

Aahh.....I don't need to say that!. You guys already knew about my Devil!. Don't you!?

And.....I again started going to college for the past 10 days. All these 10 days, Arjun's bodyguard has been driving me on and off to college.
That's actually a strict order from Arjun. I mustn't go out alone, until his gaurd or he himself is with me.

Ahhh.....how awkward will it be to carry a gaurd wherever you go!, I don't have any problem with Arjun coming with me, but his Bodyguard 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️, I don't have anything to say.

Sana is disappointed!

And that Idiot doesn't sent me alone with even Rithu and Tina 🤦‍♀️

Overprotective Husband, is it 😏

If I ask him a 'Why', he'll give me a 'Don't you dare open your mouth against me' look and I'll shut my mouth.

All these days, whenever I feel bored in class, I'll always be thinking of Arjun.

I'm not gonna confess my love for him. I love him but he doesn't. Once he realises his feelings, like how I did, I'll tell him, in a very different way and make him feel so special.
He is special!. Isn't he!?

Coming back to my classes, I have a special class named 'drawing class', which I hate the most!. I love drawing, but I hate that class!. You wanna know why!?

I have a fat elephant as my teacher!
Mrs. Cashew 🥜, please translate it in tamil and you'll catch it!.

Yea! You got it right! She's a munthiri kottai!

A fat lady with glasses and valuku mandai with one or two strands of hair!

God, Please bless that cashew with extra two strands of hair!

Her laugh is similar to, wait, not similar!. Her laugh is exactly like a Donkey 🐴 screaming for water 🤣.

She's a Lady Version of 'Virumandi Santhanam a.k.a Virus'

You know, how she embarassed me today infront of the class?!.

I'll tell you!.

Her classes were so boring today that I slept peacefully in Rithu's lap, under the table.

I was having a horror dream of Arjun becoming a Ghost!.

He already is!

We both had a fight today morning!.
That's a silly fight. I asked him to drop me but he ignored it as he was having some important meeting, it seems 😏.

I argued with him but my,
'my first wife is more important than anything' Husband, didn't accept it!

I threw water on his face and ran down the apartment and made my way towards the college. Usually I used to do his tie and he hugs and kisses me while leaving but I didn't receive anything today or did his tie!

I was really very Angry with him!.
Maybe that's the reason behind my 'Arjun to Ghost' dream!.

Back to my dream...