Chapter 45 💜

Sana's pov:

It's my baby shower today.

And.... I'm 8 months pregnant now.

Two months before, we went to our babymoon and this stupid Devil was scaring the hell out of me in the name of taking care of me.

Once he thought I fainted and poured a bucket of water over me and that Bison didn't know I was just sleeping.

But I shouldn't talk bad about him. He took more care of me. Than anyone. My mom, his mom and everyone were taking care of me like a precious gift but he handled me as if I'm the most precious thing in his world.

Yes. Yesterday night, I asked him why was he taking care of me this much than anyone and he replied "yen unaku enna? En pondati en motha world en most precious gift...naa care panren unaku enna?" And that made me all emotional.

I must be soo lucky to get him as my husband. I love him more than anyone could ever imagine.

And.... after this baby shower, I have to leave to my home for the next one month.

And and....OH SHIT! HOW DID I FORGET!!

Vikram anna and Rithu is now blessed with a BOY BABY.

He was born just before 3 days before cause she got pregnant one and a half month before me and the baby was born correctly in the half of the 9th month.

I'm happy for them. The baby looks sooooooo cute. With pink cheeks and lips and a fair body just like Rithu but the whole face cut was looking like Vikram anna.

Sadly, Rithu won't be coming to my baby shower but would be attending the function through online mode.

How's the idea!

It's my brain who gave the idea.

I'm proud of myself.

But Vikram anna will be coming which is a great relief.

Now I'm sitting before the mirror all dressed up in a gold and red saree and some jewels. The make up artist is now doing my makeup and the hair do is already completed.

They've let my hair free and has curled it down.

I feel like a real Princess now.

And.... after few minutes the makeup and everything was done and then came in my mom, Bhavna ma, Arjun's chithi, Swetha akka, Roro baby and Tina.

T: Enna madam valaikapu ku ready ah?
Ch: Ahaa en kannae patrum pola irukae!

I blushed at her comment.

Bh: En pera kuzhanthayae epo da paapen nu iruku.

I smiled at her.

Ry: Athai.....neenga cute doll pola irukinga

Aww

S: Awww thank you Roro baby.
Sw: Ayoo...intha athai yum Roro baby um thaangala pa!
Ry: Ungaluku porama.

Ryan twisted his lips and everyone chuckled along with me but my mom was looking at me with a smile.

"Binni ava ready ah?"

My father came inside the room and everyone turned to look at him.

K: Oh...neenga ellam inga tha irukingla!
Bh: Aama aama samanthi. Seri neenga pesitu irunga. Naanga varom.

They all left giving us three privacy.

K: Azhaga iruka da.

My dad said and kissed my forehead and I tried to stand up.