chapter 35 💜

Sana's pov:

Wiping my tears, I turned and started walking slowly. I reached out of the room to see no one.

Where did Arjun go!?

Nevermind.

I'm never ever gonna think about him. No matter what. He hurt me and so I'm never gonna mind him.

I went back to the room.... washed my face and again applied some makeup and started walking to Rithu's room.

On the way my eyes automatically searched for Arjun but he was nowhere to be found.

Sighing..... I made my way towards her room, opened it to see Tina giggling along with my mom and Rithu's mom.

Turning towards me.... everyone's eyes turned wide.

R: Wooow!!

What is wrong with everyone!?

T: Namma ganga la oru puthiya Princess vanthruka!. Ayaee verum Princess illa....Arjun oda Princess!

Everyone started laughing.

It's not that great joke.

Rolling my eyes, I sat down on the bed.

After few minutes of decorating Rithu... everyone left her and my mom came towards me and sat beside me.

B: Enna ma aachu!?

I gave her a faint smile and continued..

S: Onnum aagalayae ma
T: Neenga rendu perum vanthrunga....naanga porom.
R: Aama...Innum 5 minutes tha...
Seekram vanthrunga.

They said this and I nodded my head giving a fake smile which didn't go unnoticed by my mom.

B: Ipo sollu enna aachu nu.
S: Serious ah onnum illa ma.

I said looking away from and blinking back the tears forming in my eyes.

B: Naa vanthathula irunthu paathutu iruken....un moonju seri ae illa...
Ethayathu pathi yosthutae iruka!...
Arjun kooda thirumbavum ethathu sandaya!?

I looked at her with wide eyes.

How does she know!?

S: Il..illa ma......apdi ellam onnum illa...
B: En kittayae maraikura la nee...
Seri irukatum... onnum illa.
S: Sathiyama onnum illa ma...
Avunga en kitta nalla tha irukanga. Nalla tha paathukuranga.

Gulping my tears, I clearly lied.

B: Sathiyama onnum illa la?
S: Ayoo onnum illa ma....enaku thala vali...athu naala tha ipdi iruken.
Innum konjam neram tha...athuka peragu Seri aagidum.
B: Sure thana nee?
S: Sure ma.

I gave her a fake smile and she let out a sigh.

B: Naanum bayanthuten....thirumba ethathu prachanayo nu...
Seri ipo elumbu polam..
Anga start aagirukum.

Smiling she got up and I stood up. We both locked the room and started walking.

Whatever it may be.... I fight with Arjun or he fighting with me... it's between us. Others have no rights to interfere in our life. Be it my mom.
He's my husband and he has all the rights to shout at me. Whatever he shouts, the next second he'll be coming back of me with a number of sorrys. And me.... I'll be angry with him for a day maybe and then automatically go talk with him and punch his face and give some punishments for shouting at me....at the end of the day I'm gonna talk with him again happily and forgive him because I love him and he's my husband.Whatever happens, it's between me and him. No third person enters between me and my husband.
Be it anyone.