Chapter 47: Epilogue💜

Sana's pov:

"Mumma mumma"

I felt someone touching my face which made me stir in my sleep which made someone near me to groan.

"Mummaaaa"

She whisper yelled which made me open my eyes slightly to see Arna over me and looking at me while I was completely under Arjun's chest with both his hands wrapping around me.

I lifted my eyes at her for which she grinned and said..

Aar: Ice-cream!

I widened my eyes at her and glared at her.

She wants Icecream at 3am?

Glaring at her, I turned my head and closed my eyes snuggling into Arjun's chest which made him to hug me more but this little 3 years old brat wasn't allowing me to sleep.

Yea. She's 3 years old now. How fast the time flies! It's just like she was born yesterday and now she's already 3. Our lives turned upside down after her arrival. In a good way.

 In a good way

This is her. Isn't she cute 🙈

My cuddle bunny.

(Ayooo antha baby evlo cute ah iruku 🙈)

Arjun being the responsible father and a husband and me being the irresponsible mother.

Yea. He told me as a irresponsible mother just because I made her eat chocolate just like how I ate and the over responsible father in him kicked out and he was in the step before kicking me out the home and Bhavna ma who was my saviour came and saved me.

And I didn't speak with him for that. Till now but I seriously don't know how the hell we ended up cuddling each other.

And and! Normally in everyone's home..... it's the wife who gets possessive when her husband and their daughter happily plays and same way the husband gets possessive when his wife playing happily with their son. But in my case... Arjun's getting jealous because I play and spent a lot time with Aarna.

Where do I go and tell this!

And coming to others..... Roro baby is 6 years old now. And in kodaikanal everyone are doing soo good. And to our friends gang.....

Vihaan baby is two years now but a month older than Arna. He's Rithu and Vikram Anna's son.

Isha and Rahul anna got married the next month Arna was born and now is blessed with a boy baby, Rohit.

Well...Tina and Yash! That's a big story. As Tina is a Christian and Yash is a Hindu...both the families did not accept them and finally after a year of trying and trying, they're having their marriage in another three months.