chapter 27 💜

Sana's pov:

It has been 5 days since I came back to my home.

And I have a so-called Husband who have no worries about his wife..... and enjoying his life to the fullest when his so-called wife isn't there with him!

He didn't call me for the past few days. Not even for once.

But I don't know what's got into him all of a sudden, that Yesterday he called me!

What a Miracle!

But before I could attend the call, The annoying creature which has been born as my brother, grabbed the phone from me.

After sometimes of kalaichifying my husband, Vinay gave me the mobile and ran away somewhere.

Arjun started talking and I just hummed at the beginning but slowly spoke after few minutes.

I really missed him in the past few days. And.....I even told him that yesterday. He would've been stunned for my confession.

But that Idiot didn't say anything back. You know how much I missed him and was worried about him but that Devil didn't at all care about me.

Kal nenja kaaran 😏!

Leave Arjun. Coming to my Father, he's perfectly alright now. And he asked me to go back home but I denied it.

Even though I miss Arjun, it'll be only for few days as I'll go home after 2 days. But after going home, I would definitely miss my family as I'll not be able to see them hereafter.

And.... Currently I'm in my room with my brother beside me. And we just started watching Titanic in my Laptop. Vinay is busy eating popcorns and chocolate while me, I'm busy munching a chocolate and sight adichifying the love of my life (Jack 😝🤭).

I was busy looking at Jack and that's when we heard a bell sound.

I groaned but didn't move from my place and kept on watching the movie.

B: Sana.....poi door open pannu..

My mom shouted from the kitchen.

Why is she always asking me to do things!?. Why can't she think about the sloth which is sitting beside me!?

S: Vinay povan!

I shouted back and Vinay looked at me with wide eyes.

V: Naa ethuku poganum!? Neeyae po!
B: Sana.....elumbi poiru....ipo karandi eduthutu varuven.
S: Enaku kalyanam aairuchu! Ini adika mudiyathu!

I shouted back at her from my room.

B: Vanthen nu vachuko!. Elumbi po di!

Groaning, I made my way towards the door not before hitting my brother's head and receiving colourful words from his mouth.

I opened the door with a irritated face but after opening the door, my face started glowing in happiness.

I squealed in excitement as I saw Rithu,Tina, Vikram anna and Yash standing outside with a smile on their faces.

I ran to them and hugged everyone...

R: Ulladi polam di......

Rithu said this and I nodded my head.

S: Aahn......Vaanga Vaanga...

I said this and made a way for them to enter inside.

They all came inside and was standing at the hall...

S: Vinay velia vaa.....

I shouted at him, standing at the hall with everyone...

I again turned to them....