chapter 4 💜

Arjun's pov:

I was sleeping peacefully until the sun rays hit my face...... I groaned and got up.
After finishing my morning routine I made my way towards the kitchen..... made a lemon juice and drank it.

What if I had a good family...... I would have not worried about the food and other stuffs.
My mom would have brought the food before me....even before I ask her.
Atleast there would be someone to take care of me and love me.
But something's are not meant to happen and I'm not lucky in that.
I know for sure my mom would be proud of me looking at my position now.
The only reason that I'm agreeing for the wedding is my MOM!.
she would have been happy if she saw me marrying someone.

It's only because of you MOM!

Thinking this.... I was sipping my lemon juice....
And suddenly my phone started ringing...
And that was my PA.

he told me that there was something very important and they need me now at the office.... and it's urgent!.

Sooo..... I took out my car key.... and drove to my office.

After reaching my office I started to do my work....... there was some problem with the work.... I sort it out and continued to do my work.

It was already past 4... and I had to meet Vikram by 4.
As I had a lot of work to do.. I informed him that I'll be at the hotel directly....he agreed immediately.
I hung up the call and started to do my work.
And that's when I heard a knock at my door....

A: Come in.

I told the person.

And then entered that filthy women.
She's one of the employees out there..
She tries to get close to me.

I hate that.

Being The great ARJUN KUMAR.....I always avoided her and I always wanted to throw her out of my office.....but I was not able to do that cause she's the daughter of my dad's close friend.
Her name is Maya.
I hate her.

And todayy.....she was crossing her limits.
She started flirting with me.

M: hii Arjun...... you look so handsome today......As my dad is out of the city.. he asked you to drop me at my house.
So you're dropping me at my house today.

Anddd...... I lost it!!.

A: who do you think you are?.....my girlfriend...huh?!.
You're just an employee in my company and I won't mind throwing you out of here.
Just because your father is my dad's friend doesn't mean you can rule over here.
Be in your limits.. and Get lost.

I roared.

M: bu.....but....Ar... Arjun.......dad is out of station and I don't have anyone to drop me home.

A: who do you think I am?.... your Driver...huh!?
Go home by booking a cab or go by walking... I don't care.
And do not call me by using my name.... you're my employee and you are supposed to call me 'SIR'.
Get lost.

I shouted at her.
She deserves it.

M: so...sor.....sorry si...sir.
I'll leave.

Saying this she left my room.

I was irritated to the core.

Why is everyone keeping on irritating me!!.

After finishing my work..... I left my office and made my way towards the hotel.

I informed Vikram... and he told he was waiting for me... inside the restaurant.

Everyone greeted me as I entered inside.... I just nodded looking at my phone and texting my PA about tomorrow's meeting.