Chapter 48: Bonus chapter: 1💜

Before 3 years.

Sana's pov :

S: Hey Tinaaaa! Enga di pona neee???

I shouted at Tina who was now coming towards us with the earphones and chips packet in her hand as if nothing happened.

And let me tell you, me and Ritu are severely punished for not attending college for the past few days.

We were asked to go to a sight to check if everything they did was going on well and not to enter the class for the next two days.

S: Nee iru di. Avuluku iruku inniku.

Ritu nodded her head and started asking the workers about every stuffs.

T: Hey Sana sorry sorry dii! Scooty takkunu stop aagiruchu. Athu seri paduthitu vara late aagiruchu.
S: Anga antha head ninnu orae torture. Itha paaru atha paaru nu. Nee ipo ellam mudincha peragu vaara.

I yelled at her who was now standing with a guilty face.

T: Sorry di..
S: Hmm seri okay. Vaa-

I looked at the chips packet in her hands and the earphones.

S: Mothala intha rendayum thooki podu. Antha head paatha...namma rendu perukum saavu tha.

She quickly nodded and did what I said. Putting her chips packet and earphones in the bag, she started walking along with me.

Head: Tina! Where were you all this time?
T: So..Sorry sir I...I...umm my scooty got stopped on the way and I had to wait until it was good enough to drive.
Head: Stop it. I didn't ask you some random reasons. Stay quiet and start your work.

Idiot.

Go to hell you foolish devil!

I was glaring at him with all my might. How dare he!? Stupid.

Head: Sana are you gonna stand like this or gonna continue your work?
S: Going sir.

I said gritting my teeth while he moved from there.

He'll be killed by an ostrich and a dolphin.

R: Over ah tha poran intha aalu.
T: Athu tha valuku manda. Moonjiya paaru Maneksh Thaneksh nu.

His name is Maneksh.

Sometimes I feel the erge to kill and burry him somewhere because of his eyes. Those eyes. He looks at every girl with lust. I feel soo uncomfortable standing before him. Shit!

S: Seri va. Velaya paapom. Aduthu inga ninnu pesitu irukom nu adutha prachana varum.

Both of them nodded their head and we continued our work. If it wasn't the punishment, we would've been happily attending college.

After an hour of working, we three sighed and drank water cause we were standing under the sun for the past one and a half hours while the bald head is comfortably sitting under air conditioner cause he's the head.

R: Habbaaa.....class attend pannathathuku nalla punishment ah vaangiyachu! Intha sun la kondu vela paaka vachiruku!
T: Athu tha.

Both said wiping their sweat while I stood there with my hands at hip and wiping my sweat with my eyes roaming all over the area.

That's when I saw the idiot looking at me from his room with lust in his eyes.

F*cking bastard!

My face changed looking at him. My worst nightmare flashed before my eyes looking at him.

I was looking at the idiot with wide eyes while my heart started beating fast at his intense gaze on me.

T: Hey Sana!