Chapter 41💜

Sana's pov:

After a day.

The sunlight fell on my face causing me to wake up from my not-so-peaceful sleep.

I was about to get up when I realised I was wrapped up by Arjun's arms.

Everything that happened day before yesterday flashed before my eyes. Arjun's dad's death and ARJUN'S MOM!

Shit how did I even forget about Bhavna ma!

She was really a very nice women. Arjun has said a lot about her but she's more more than that of Arjun's words. A beautiful, kind and a loving woman.

Arjun's arms was so tight around me that I wasn't able to move a bit. So.... I gave up.

I turned towards him and lied down facing him. Looking at him sleeping peacefully, my heart warmed. But for some reason, I didn't feel something good is gonna happen today. But let me enjoy this moment with him now.

I moved some more close to him for which he hugged me more tightly and was sleeping.

After another I don't know how much more minutes, I was fully awake....so I moved away from him not before trying so hard to get out of his hold.

Groaning, he turned to the other side. Making my way towards the bathroom and after taking a bath, I came out to see him still sleeping.

Sighing, I moved towards him and kneeled down before him and spoke.

S: I love you Arjun.

Moving away some hair which was resting on his forehead, I placed a kiss there for which my eyes welled up automatically.

This man is really something!. Never in my dreams did I think I'll fall in love with this arrogant Devil that it'll go in a way that I couldn't live without him.

It's all fate. And I'm so happy about it too. I thank God each and every day for giving me this handsome devil as my husband and I'm sooooo grateful too.

Every girls in their teen or even after teen does have an imaginary boyfriend, right? I too had. And that imaginary boyfriend, Prince Charming which I go telling Ritu and Tina on my whole 12th and college, is sleeping right before me like a baby.

I'm so lucky and I feel really proud.

Sighing, I got up wiping my tears...to see Bhavna ma, how was she doing.

Yesterday.... Rahul and Isha was standing as if they knew nothing while Durga and Reena was crying their heart out.... which, in some part of my heart told it was just acting.

Without anyone knowing... I went to Bhavna ma's room yesterday and gave her some food and spent some time with her.

And then by evening they took Arjun's dad out and Arjun as the only son...did all the rituals and stuffs.

All the while.... I was waiting outside in the car with Ritu. I really didn't have the heart to leave the house for the rituals. Partly, I was scared of Bhavna ma and partly I didn't want to see Arjun crying and doing everything. But Arjun wanted me to come and without any other choice, I went with him.

I covered Arjun with the duvet as it was just 7 in the morning and I really don't know caused me to wake up by 6!

Opening the door, I walked out and as soon as I was about to reach the front hall, I heard something which made my heart to stop.

"Kadaisi la epdio.....antha manushan ah yum konnachu"

My heart stopped.

After that, I heard a laughing sound.