chapter 34 💜

Sana's pov:

A man standing at the corner of the shore with his back facing me.

It's none other than my Jack.

He's waiting there for me.

As if feeling my presence, he turned back towards me and shouted...

"Sanaaaaaa"

Shouting my name, he started running towards me with his arms held open wide.

I just stood at the same place with tears falling down from my eyes in happiness of looking at my love after a very long time.

As soon as he came somewhat closer to me, I was pulled back.

Frightened, I turned back to see Arjun with bloodshot eyes, killing Jack with his never ending deadly glares.

He always interrupt me and Jack! I don't know why!?. Is he jealous?

A: Get lost you bloody Idiot.
J: Give me my Sana.

Saying this Jack pulled my hand and I moved towards him in the force but the next second I was pulled back again by Arjun.

A: She's mine. Not yours.
J: Oh is it!?

Giving out a sarcastic chuckle..he continued

J: well, we'll ask her.
You tell us Sana! Who do you belong to!? Me or your Husband!?

I thought for a while and Answered...

S: Of course, Jack! I'm only his, not anyone else's. I'm his and he's mine.

Arjun left me and Jack hugged me.

Arjun looked at me with teary eyes.
Tears decorated his face and he turned pink with his mouth trembling a bit...he was exactly looking like a baby, he continued..

A: Vitutu poga maata nu thana di sonna...ipo neeyum Amma va pola enna vitutu poita la.

I woke up with a jerk and sat down on my bed with sweat falling down my face, even in this cold climate.

Oof!

It's just a dream!.

My eyes started filling up as Arjun's last words whispered in my ears again and again.

I heard a groaning sound. I looked beside me to see Arjun getting disturbed in his sleep and cuddling more with the pillow like a small one year old baby!

Awwww!!

I moved towards him, caressed his hair and whispered in his ears...

S: Naa ungla vitutu engayum poga maaten.

I said it in a very low voice.

I love Jack! But that doesn't mean I love him more than Arjun. I love Arjun more than anyone.

But.... that dream didn't seem right to me. I really did felt something wrong is gonna happen. It may be funny to see Jack there in my dream but in reality, it doesn't mean Jack, Jack is replaced.

The worst dream I ever have had.

As if hearing my voice, Arjun smiled at his sleep!

Oh God!

Is he awake!?

I suddenly hid myself under the duvet.

I looked back at Arjun sleeping so peacefully. That smile was just in his sleep..