chapter 24 💜

Sana's pov:

S: Good night Devil.
Princess dreams.

Saying this I ran out of the kitchen to my room. I heard Arjun chuckling. I just smiled and made my way towards my room....
I saw my mom already sleeping.

Why is she sleeping so early!?. I wasn't that late to bring the water!

Oh!. Please look at the clock!

My brain told me and I turned to look at the time and it was already 3.30.
I gasped and kept the water near her and closed it with a tiny plate, got inside my duvet and made the light go off.

I was trying so hard to sleep but couldn't. I was lost in my own thoughts about Arjun's change in behaviour.

We were this close before sometimes but this time it was different. Usually I won't have butterflies in my stomach looking at him!

Oh! Is it so!?

Okay Fine!. I do have butterflies flying in my stomach everytime I watch him.

only butterflies!. I see!

Ughh!. Okay not just butterflies!. I do have flowers, fishes, dragons and the whole forest inside my stomach whenever I see him.

Ughh!

But this time I had millions of butterflies doing salsa dance💃 inside my stomach.

Blushing, I turned here and there but as expected I was really not able to sleep. I tried for another five minutes but then got up from the bed and sat straight. I was looking here and there as if I'm lost in a forest.

You wanna know the reason behind my weird actions!?

Umm...Well....why wouldn't I tell you if I myself know the reason!

Sighing, I got up from the bed and slowly walked towards my mom's side to see her sleeping peacefully.
I just smiled, made my way towards the door, opened it and slowly started walking outside and that's when I saw Vinay's room door open!

Why is it open now!.

What if thieves entered inside our house!

Panicking, I slowly walked towards Vinay's room and peeked inside the room to look at him sitting near the window and staring at something!

Is there a girl standing down?

But, wait!.

Why would a girl be standing at this time.

Panicking, I slowly walked towards him and kept my hand on his shoulder.

S: Vinay.

I slowly called him and he wiped his tears and replied without looking at me.

V: aahn!

Was he crying?

But, For what?

S: Aluriya da?
V: illayae....nee yen innum thoongala?

He tried changing the topic.

S: Naa thoongala......nee yen alura?
V: Naa ethuku alanum?
S: Pinna ethuku kanna thodaikura?
V: Onnum illa. Nee poi thoongu.

Saying this he stood up and tried to walk but I stopped him and made him look at me by holding his wrist.

He turned but was not looking at my face.

S: Enna paaru.
V: Sana...venda. poi thoongu.
S: Yen da enna thorathura. Yen alutha nu ketathu thappa? Naa un akka thana. Enaku kekurathuku urimai iruku.