chapter 26 💜

Third person's pov:

Sana was still standing like a statue, not able to come out of the shock, until someone shook her.

A: Ma.....naa kelambren....
S: aahn.....enna?
A: naa kelambren nu.

Sana's eyes got tears but then controlling herself she just nodded and avoided eye contact with him by looking down.

S: bye.

Saying this she smiled at him still looking down

Arjun was not in the mood to leave her here. His mind was screaming to bring her with him but then he couldn't accept it.

He was looking at her, smiling. And she was still looking down with a small smile. It looked more like a blush to him but what he didn't knew was the smile which was playing on her lips was out of pain and not out of happiness.

He slowly touched her hair and moved a hair strand behind her ear and caressed her cheek with his thumb. She shut her eyes close. He slowly neared her and moved very close to her. And another move, their lips would touch. He again very slowly moved towards her and that's when...

"Sana"

Arjun groaned while a tear escaped Sana's eyes.

Sana opened her eyes and looked at him while he was glaring at the entrance of her room, from where the sound came.

Someone knocked at the door and Sana removed Arjun's hand from her face and moved towards the door and opened it to see Binni ma looking at her.

S: Enna ma?

She asked in a low tone.

B: Yen di oru maathri pesura?
S: Onnum illa ma.....
B: Hmm...seri......Arjun enga?
A: Inga tha iruken.

Saying this Arjun came forward and stood beside Sana.

B: Unaku time aachu la?.....nee kelambu. Innum late aachu na veetuku poi serurathuku romba late aagirum.
A: Aahn....kelamburen...
B: Venda na ingayae iru...

Sana's eyes started glowing but then it didn't last long as his answer was..

A: Ayoo.....illa illa..... naalaiku office poganum. Naa innoru naal varen.

Sana again looked down.

S MV: Avanoda first love ah vitutu epdi varuvan!?😏

B: Seri okay.....poitu va...
A: Okay ma....

Saying this he looked at Sana and saw her looking down and not looking at him.

He was confused with her actions...

Binni ma gave him a way and he got out her room and made his way towards the hall....

V: Maama naa sonnathu nyabagam iruku la..... Veetuku vara koodathu, No calls and no text.

Vinay went near Arjun and whispered it in his ears. Arjun looked at Sana who was not looking at them and was staring something at the ground.

V: Nyabagam iruku la?
A: Hmm.
V: Aahn......athu.... Ava call pannalum attend panna koodathu and ava phone en kaila tha irukum.

Arjun turned and glared at him but Vinay just shrugged.

Arjun sighed and again turned towards Her dad.

A: Poitu varen uncle...... Odamba paathukonga. Varen ma.

Saying this he smiled at them and turned towards Sana.

While Sana was lost in her own world. His words yesterday night and the thought that she won't be able to look at him for the next week kept her soo down and sad.