Chapter 42 💜

Strictly 16+
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Chumma poten. Yaaru venalum vaasikalam 😌

Sana's pov:

It's been five months.

FIVE MONTHS.

ALREADY?

Five months gone in a blink.

Everything changed from then. We got Bhavna ma back. My parents are soo happy about her and they already love her a LOT. And same goes with her too. Bhavna ma loves Vinay. She takes care of him as if he's her own son which irritates Arjun the most.

Once Arjun told...."mothala en pondati. Ipo en amma! Un kitta apdi enna da iruku nu ipdi panitu iruka?"

And the next time he said..."dei mariyathaya odi poiru soliten. Enaku nu irukurathu ellam unakum venum ah? Athu lam thara mudiyathu."

This made me and Bhavna ma to burst out laughing but Arjun! He was a jealous/possessive king.

Arjun has changed totally. He has become more childish and now Mr.'even if you break my first wife's teeth, I won't open my mouth' Husband has started talking and laughing automatically on his own. He started speaking normally with everyone. Started making fun of everyone. Started talking friendly with Rahul and Isha. Actually Arjun got more closer with Rahul like how he would be with Vikram Anna and Yash.

And the main thing is that....Rahul anna and Isha has become sooo close to us and we all could already sense something something going between them. That's actually very good.

Yea. He's Rahul Anna now.

Everyone are my brothers expect for Arjun.

Me Arjun, Ritu Vikram anna, Tina Yash, Isha Rahul anna...we all meet on every Saturdays. We just go for outing and spend the night in either our house or Ritu and Vikram Anna's house.

Vikram anna and Rithu is now very happy but Rithu sometimes get's very mad at Vikram Anna's behaviour. Once... something happened which made Rithu to beat Vikram anna with the broom stick infront of all of us.

I'll tell you what happened. We all went to Rithu's house on a Saturday, two weeks back. Ritu was talking with everyone and that's when Vikram anna went inside to drink some water. After drinking or doing something evilly, he came back and said..."Ritu....Anga thanni kottiruchu di. Poi thoda". Recieving a deadly glare from her, he sat down like a innocent baby. Glaring at him she went inside and after few seconds we heard a loud *THUD* and a loud scream.

We turned our face to from where the sound came, the next second. We all rushed to the kitchen to see Ritu covered with cream, top to bottom and so were the floor.

She glared at Vikram anna and the next second she started chasing him with the broom stick and poor Vikram anna got heavy beatings from her.

The thing is.... Vikram anna who had gone to drink water has spilled some of the cream which Rithu kept to decorate some of her cakes. And Ritu fell down on that.

Everyone bursted out laughing looking at them.

This is what happened.

And and! Oh God! How the hell did I forget????!!!

Rithu's PREGNANT!

Oh-oooooooooo!!!!!!

I'mmmmmm sooooo exciteddd!!!