Chapter 44 💜

Arjun's pov:

It's been already 6 months after knowing Sana's pregnant.

From the day one after knowing, I've never been myself. Overwhelming happiness was what I felt cause I'm gonna be a dad. And for my Sana baby, from the day one I'm showering her with all my immense love.

And that immense love creates problem between both of us. Not me. It's her. Cause you know she's one clumsy girl of the universe.

And finally she made me talk like her.

She mistook the overwhelming love was because of the baby inside her and not for her. But she was wrong. It's for her. It's for her alone. Not for anyone else. Be it my mom or my baby.

All these six months I didn't know how was I still alive after bearing all her mood swings and cravings.

Okay. I'm a human too.

This girl. This girl didn't speak with me for a whole week just... just because I didn't kiss her and hug her goodbye when I left for office.

That's because I didn't want her sleep to get disturbed. But that doesn't mean I didn't kiss her and hug her. I did that without waking her up.

And think about this. What happens when I wake her up. She'll shout "Ethuku enna elupi vitinga" and do her tribal dance along with scolding my laptop.

Keeping that in mind... I didn't wake her up and my princess avoided me for the next whole week.

And me being her husband, I ran behind her everytime asking number of 'sorry' but she was soo adamant.

Finally somehow after a week she spoke with me which brought my life back. Yea. For the whole one week, I wasn't concentrating on anything. I shouted at Peyush everyday which is usual but I did it a lot harsh and my whole mood was spoiled. It was like my life ran away! Thank God she spoke.

And....her baby bump has become so big. She looks so different so cute and she has become a bit bubbly too.

Whenever someone comes home, they can see her sitting always with a cute pout on her lips. And the main reason behind that pout is ME. Either I would've said no to her some stupid need like chocolates and icecream or would've spent time with my laptop, my first wife according to her.

And Rithu. She's 7 and a half months pregnant now.

And now I'm sitting in my office, holding my forehead.

These deals!

P: Si...Sir

I looked up at him holding my forehead in my hand.

P: Sir....Ma..Mam is on the p..phone.

My eyes widened.

P: Sh...She wants to talk with you it seems.
A: Phone enga?
P: In..Intha sir.

He said giving the office mobile.

Where the hell was my mobile?

A: En phone enga?
P: Meeting iruku nu....you asked me to switch if off.

Shit!

A: Okay. Go get my phone.

He nodded and ran out of my office for his life. I was in tension. Tension that I lost the bloody deal.

But I don't care.

It's just a deal.

A: uh..Hello?
S: ...............

Oops. Someone is not doing good.

A: Hello... Princess?
S: ...............
A: Kovama en baby ku?
S: Hmm