chapter 12 💜

Arjun and Sana was on their way towards the mansion....

After about an hour they reached the mansion. Arjun shook Sana for which she woke up with a jerk.

S: enna aachu!?
A: don't ask me.....velia paathu kandu pudichiko.

Saying this he left outside leaving Sana inside the car..
Sana looked out to see his Mansion.
That's when her mind reminded her that they have come here to attend some rituals....
Sana quickly got down from the car and followed Arjun.
Arjun didn't at all turn to see her or didn't care about her a bit.

S MV: enaku nae varuvingala da....
Sidu moonji......thirumbi paakuran ah paaru.....
Inji thinna korangu polayae moonji ah thooki vachiruka vendiyathu....
vaanathla irunthu pothu vilunthathu nu nenapu tha........poratha paaru...loosu maanga!.
Ipdi oru azhagana ponnu pinnadi nadanthu varuthae....namma thirumbi paapom nu oru ithu illa...
Oru azhagana ponna...no no..
Avan pondati!.
Ivana ellam..... itha vachukutu enna panrathu....onnuthukum velaiku aagathu pola!.... kashtam kashtam romba kashtam.

Thinking this she walked behind him, following him.

As soon as they entered the house.....
They saw only Vikram,Yash, Durga, Reena, Kumar and a maid. Arjun made his way towards his old room leaving Sana alone in the hall.

Vikram and Yash made their way towards Sana and started talking with her.

V: nee kavala padatha ma.......avan ipdi tha.....namma avana maathiralam....
Y: aama Anni.....avan maariruvan..... neenga avana maathiruvinga nu I know.

Sana just nodded with a smile.

Y: apram Anni..... inniku wedding semmaya pochu la!?..
S: aama semmaya irunthuchu.....aana yash please call me Sana......nee enna vida one year elder..... theriyum la!...
Y: theriyum Ann..... sorry..Sana!.
S: good boy!.

Saying this she patted his head for which Vikram and Yash giggled.

They started to talk about random things...
Sana was laughing and enjoying with them...

This was watched by Reena who was standing at the corner of the house.
Her blood boiled to see Sana at Maya's place.... and more than that she was fuming in anger to see Yash talking sweetly with Sana....

(Naa add panna maranthuten.....
Yash is Kumar's sister's son.....apo Reena ku mora payan nu tha varum.
So now..... Reena has a crush on Yash.)

R MV: naa epdi intha veeta vitu unna thorathuren nu paaru di...... Naanum paathutae iruken.......mothala Maya and Arjun ku naa pota plan la mooka nolacha....ipo Yash kitta pesi.....avana flat aaka try panriya!?......vida maaten di unnaya!.

Reena was in her own thoughts until she felt a tap on her shoulder..... and that brought her back to the world.
It was her evil mom.

D: romba panra la.
R: Aama amma.....Yash kitta epdi pesura paarunga.....
Avaluka purushan avala inga thaniya vitutu room ku poitan.....iva enna da na inga ninnu ivan kooda pesitu iruka...
Mothala Arjun ipo Yash!.
D: avala naa pathukren..... innum oru two hours pola inga tha irupanga....
R: nee onnum pannandam.... naanae itha manage panikuren.....

Reena let out a evil laugh and a smirk.

While Sana was busy talking and having fun with both Vikram and Yash....

They were actually not having fun...... Vikram and Yash were talking with her....to stop her from crying and to be peaceful.
Sana on the other side felt really peaceful after talking with her brothers.