chapter 2 💜

Arjun's pov:

Soo.....the next day came and I had to go to the mansion aka my dad's house. After finishing my morning routines I took out my car keys and made my way to the mansion. To be honest I was actually curious and nervous but being a CEO of a company I won't be showing any of my nervousness to the outside world. but I was feeling a little different and I didn't know the reason behind it.. I kept the thoughts away and concentrated on driving

I reached the mansion. As soon as I entered inside came the demon of my life,my father's wife... acting like a great step mom .... I hate to call her my step mom and her daughter my step sister....

D: come in son.... are you eating anything... you became so slim from the last time I met you
A:........
D: okay.... come sit... I'll call your dad

Saying this she left to call my father.... I didn't care to respond her and avoided everything she was saying

After 5mins which felt like hours my dad came down towards me. He directly came and sat beside me.. and then he continued....

K: Arjun I need to discuss about something very important
A: yea tell me
K: okay I'll directly come to the point.. I need you to get MARRIED within a month...
A: WHAT THE HELL!!!... you already know that I'm not interested in any of this drama...

I roared

K: I know son. But you have to get married within a month... and that's it.... tell me if you're dating someone or I'll start searching a bride for you.
A: what are you even talking about.... I've never dated anyone and I won't be doing any such things in the future also...... please keep these thoughts aside and do your work..... I'm not getting married to anyone. And that's it..end of discussion... I'm leaving.. bye.

Saying this I left the mansion with anger at it's peak...

I'm not gonna marry anyone cause every girl in this entire world are pure gold diggers... and I have been seeing that from my school days...
Many girls have proposed me.... and that's just for my looks and the money..... while studying college....many girls came behind me just for my money.... which I hate the most. Why should I mention any other girls when I have two of them in my own house. My Father's wife and her daughter.. living in my house as if they are the owners.. are the best example of gold diggers.
And I'm not gonna waste my precious life in marrying someone.

Thinking this while driving.... I hit some bike without knowing.....
.
.
.
.
.
Sana's pov:

As it was Sunday I woke up really late around 10.. after doing morning routines I made my way towards the dining table to see mom arranging pancakes and chocolate syrup.....

 after doing morning routines I made my way towards the dining table to see mom arranging pancakes and chocolate syrup

Guys.. chocolates are the love of my life.... I love chocolates more than jack...yummmmmm 😋

After eating around 6 pancakes I started my daily after breakfast routine....that is...... disturbing my brother... I love to see him getting irritated.😛

S:dey vinay elunthri da.... time ah paaru da....11 aachu!
V: hey Sana kalailayae aarambikatha di... thoonga vidu...aprm naa ethathu revenge eduthen nu vachiko...nee thaanga maata
S: enna da pannuva
V: unaku daily chocolate cut paniruven...parava illaya?!
S: deyyyyyyyyyyy
V: kathaatha di.....kaathu pinju kaila vanthra pothu
S: poda muttabonda..... unaku apo pancakes and chocolate syrup vendam la.....seri vidu naanae poi saapturen...

As soon as this words left my mouth.... the boy who was lying down before me in the bed got vanished

S.mv: en thambi enna polayae irukan

And I too made my way towards the dining area and ate some pancakes from Vinay's plate.....
After spending some time with my family....... the time was already 12.... I made a call to my friend Tina and made a plan for going shopping today......so I took my bike..

Yea guys I love riding bikes..... I know I'm always different... cause this is the great Sana and I'm a rowdy 😎

Reaching my friends house.. I started waiting for her... and after 10mins  which felt like hours... she made her way towards me.

T:hey sorry di late aairuchu
S: evlo neram tha di unakaaga wait panrathu?!
T: atha sorry solliten la...over ah pesama vandi edu....kelambalam
S: aahn okok

We made our way to God knows where.

S: enga polam ipo?
T: icecream shop polam....inga irunthu oru 5 minutes tha aagum
S: hey semma dii......seri polam

As we reached our destination Tina left inside the shop as I said her to do so...

S: nee ulla po di.....naa vandi ah engayachu park pannitu vaaren
T: haan seri okay..... unaku enna icecream venum?
S: chocolate icecream with choco chip and hot fudge filling.
T: yappa nee un chocolate paithyatha vida maata.....pesama athayae kalyanam paniko 😂
S: mooditu po di....naa ennoda handsome prince charming ah tha thedi kandupudichi kalyanam pannuven.
T: athayum paathralam

Saying this she left inside the shop.... I made my way towards the side of the road and parked my bike there.... and as I got down from the bike...
A big loud sound appeared from god knows where!.

What if someone blasted bom here.... ohhh god... I'm the only daughter of my parents....my brother is a good for nothing useless brat....what will my parents do when they get to know about mee....

As I shut my eyes...my brain started it's work by blabbering something.
Looking at myself and the bike.... I came to know that some rascal has hit my baby aka my bike..

I turned towards the car and that's when I saw someone opening the car door and stepping outside...

I froze at my place!.

**********

So guys here's the second chapter.....
I hope you guys like it 😉💜
Tomatoes are absolutely welcome!😂😛