chapter 39 💜

Sana's pov:

Rahul!?

Tears rushed to my eyes as it welled up causing one of them to fall down. Quickly wiping it, I turned to walk and that's when I found Arjun walking towards us.

R: Hey Arjun!

I snapped my head towards Rahul who was smirking at Arjun, which was only visible to me while it was like a smile to the outer world.

Arjun just nodded at him with no reaction with his eyes glaring at Isha.

That bitch.

I: Hii Arjun.... we've met after a very long time.

She said with a flirting tone evident on her voice.

No reaction was on his face while he pulled me with his hand and I directly landed on his chest irritating the hell out of Rahul.

Get irritated more you buffoon.

Arjun cleared his throat and started...

A: Excuse us.

Saying this, Arjun moved away from there along with me sticking with him to be stopped by a shout

"Maama maama"

We heard Vinay running towards us with a frightened look.

A: Enna da?

Arjun asked irritated while I looked down.

I'm not in the mood to face anyone. My thoughts were fully covered with that stupid jerk and the stupid old past.

Vin: Maama....antha ponnu...antha ponnu namma paathomae.... kalyanam annaiku.....ava enaku message anupiruka!

I snapped my head towards him with wide eyes.

This was more than enough to change my mood.

Leave that stupid bastard, let's concentrate on this stupid tiny little brat who's giving route to both my brother and my husband.

S: Ethuu!

I Glared at Vinay for which he gulped.

A: Nee ava number vaanguniya?
Vin: Sathiyama illa maama. Avuluku epdi en number kedachu nae therila!

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we kindly ask everyone to be seated" we heard Tina saying this for which everyone sat down on their respective seats.

"Hii" we heard a familiar voice.

I knew who that was.

Stupid Sneha.

Sne: Hii Vinay!

She said waving at Vinay but her eyes were fixed on my husband.

What?

A 12th girl?

With anger, I turned my face towards Arjun to see him looking at me controlling his laugh. I elbowed him and dragged him to sit somewhere far away from her.

Shit I forgot my brother.

No probs, let him suffer. Poor soul.

A: Yappaaa! Ennaa possessive.

Arjun the bison, started once seated on the chair beside me.

S: Yaaruku possessive?
A: Madam ku tha!
S: Enaka?
A: Aama

He just shrugged with his eyes fixed on the stage.

S: Apdilam onnum illayae!
A: Oh!

He turned towards me now.